Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He slipped and jarred his leg. If he didn't slip he plays to the end. He's come out and said it's a little injury and not a biggie. It happens. Vinnie has obviously been crossing black cats and walking under ladders. Just a minor setback and he'll be like a new signing for us come the second half of the season. People saying he's finished are fuckin hysterical.

Pep Guardiola is coming in the summer and people want Ryan fucking Shawcross.

I swear some people on this forum are EDL members because that's the only explanation for this fanatical obsession with mediocre English players.

I know. We've already got one cb who can't control or pass a football and now people are asking for Shawcross. Unbelievable

He must be in the downward spiral of having the same people saying the same thing about his calf leaving him to doubt himself. I'd imagine it's getting pretty depressing for him and in his head all the time that he's waiting to feel the twinge from his calf.

If pep does come in the summer I hope he brings new medical staff with him as it may help vinny having someone new saying something to him rather than who we have now.

Pep is having problems with Bayern medical staff.

He slipped and jarred his leg. If he didn't slip he plays to the end. He's come out and said it's a little injury and not a biggie. It happens. Vinnie has obviously been crossing black cats and walking under ladders. Just a minor setback and he'll be like a new signing for us come the second half of the season. People saying he's finished are fuckin hysterical.

The manager came out and confirmed it was his calf. It happens, but unfortunately for Vinny we can't rely on him no more.

Earlier on in this thread I was a bit scathing about VK because I wanted to know exactly what was wrong as we seemed to be getting different stories/explanations every day. BUT never once did I think he should leave us; he's our Captain, he's still Vincent Kompany and however much I was upset with him then, after yesterday all I can say is Vinnie get well soon lad, you did the right thing in coming off if you were worried, we have bigger fish to fry than Sunderland and we need you for those games. (No disrespect to Sunderland intended)

Come on Vincent you can do it, remember the pitch at Leicester may be drier, the fact that the pitch yesterday was saturated and very slippy wouldn't have helped you lad. You are Man City, we fight to the end, the boys in Blue (& especially you and Zaba) never give in.

Vinny's minutes played up to 1st January since he joined the club.

iehw20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.