Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony can give Hart an option, when playing out from the back is restricted by high-pressing opposition. A simple kick down the middle to a target capable of winning the header is something we have missed since Negredo got injured. It is not 'hoofball', just a way of keeping the opposition off balance. We have the players to thrive off knock-downs if given the chance.

I'm just amused that it's taken all of a month for pretty much the fittest player in the Premier league to not be fit enough to play.

adrianr said:
I'm just amused that it's taken all of a month for pretty much the fittest player in the Premier league to not be fit enough to play.

About the same time the most prolific player in the premiership ended up showing his true worth

jollylescott said:
I like Bony as a player, but if I am being totally honest there was a part of me half hoping that he might need another week to recover, and therefore we would play Kun up front by himself with Silva supporting (given that Ed doesn't deserve to be on the pitch at the moment).

You got your wish......lets just hope you got the Dzeko part right as well.

the originalkippaxman said:
adrianr said:

About the same time the most prolific player in the premiership ended up showing his true worth

A bit hard when our back room staff seem to be getting our players injured all the time.

What do we do to these players? Here is a bloke who hasn't missed a solitary minute of football since 2013, and he's been with us 5 mintes and is now crocked, injured in fucking training. You really could not make it up.

dobobobo said:
the originalkippaxman said:
adrianr said:

A bit hard when our back room staff seem to be getting our players injured all the time.

My bad, I totally read the post wrong and I apologise.

Am pissed off that our players keep getting injured. If anything needs to be sorted it's this over the summer.

Chippy_boy said:
What do we do to these players? Here is a bloke who hasn't missed a solitary minute of football since 2013, and he's been with us 5 mintes and is now crocked, injured in fucking training. You really could not make it up.

Typical City!

When we were first linked with him people were saying that "he never gets injured" as a plus point. He does now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.