Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally held the ball up well and certainly contributed towards cementing the three points.

I'm not sure,after such an interrupted start to his City career.....he could be doing much more - i'm a big fan.

His start at City is very reminiscent of when Dzeko joined in January 2011.

It took Edin a while to get his goal and he was very stop start in getting into the team, but after a good pre-season he found his feet.

Looked like the right calibre of player for us for the first time today. Looking forward to seeing more of him now.

He's still 'transitioning' but he'll come good. Probably the strongest man in the league, funny how defenders bounce off his butt cheeks - that alone is worth his transfer price.

FantasyIreland said:
Generally held the ball up well and certainly contributed towards cementing the three points.

I'm not sure,after such an interrupted start to his City career.....he could be doing much more - i'm a big fan.
His control was top notch. Everything hit to him stuck and he bought us precious time when Spurs were pushing hard.

I must confess that I haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion, but can ayone say whether he has genuine pace? For some reason I just can't imagine him haring up the length of the pitch as we did for the goal today. Hope to be proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.