Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the old abbey said:
I'm better than this guy after 12 pints of Stella wot a waste of money

Bony don't care what you think.

4l6o7.gif

the old abbey said:
Oh I forgot I'm faster than him after 12 Stella's and could have tucked that chance away blindfolded

I take it you didn't go to today's match then.

I thought the chance he didn't finish but should have was down to a slight lack of confidence. He should have hit it first time across the goal but because of the angle the ball was coming at if he miscued it slightly it would have gone way off target, so he went for the safer option. Hopefully I'm this is just a confidence thing and he'll be banging them in when he settles

Nice back hell to canary dave and the one he hit the post with was shit hot

I think the fact that strikers get dragged out wide the way city play doesn't help bony's settling in period...he is undoubtedly a great striker though, and i rated him today. He totally set silva up for the 6th.

Don't think Bony is bad player I just dont see how hes ever going to hold down a regular starting spot in the team as we look so much better with one striker. Still find it really bizarre as to why the club decided to spend 27 million on yet another striker in January when we severely lacked a quality winger and midfielder.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Don't think Bony is bad player I just dont see how hes ever going to hold down a regular starting spot in the team as we look so much better with one striker. Still find it really bizarre as to why the club decided to spend 27 million on yet another striker in January when we severely lacked a quality winger and midfielder.
Also more strikers on the way in the summer ?

greasedupdeafguy said:

Aguero isn't going to be able to play every game next season especially with his injury record. Bony will get plenty of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.