Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't got 5m to spend and Bony came in for around the same price as Negredo left.

One of the many angles that you have failed to consider

Damocles said:
We haven't got 5m to spend and Bony came in for around the same price as Negredo left.

Damocles, perhaps this is the wrong time and wrong thread. This player has just had a great game and I am elated for him. I will desist, but you know there is some truth to what I am saying.

Blueband Brother said:
Took his goal well.

Did much more than that, defensively, winning the ball back high up, and holding the ball, they are the differences with Edin, not the goals.

jauganaut said:
Damocles said:

Damocles, perhaps this is the wrong time and wrong thread. This player has just had a great game and I am elated for him. I will desist, but you know there is some truth to what I am saying.

I disagree

Bony has been bought to replace Dzeko , not to play alongside him , Edin has made a big contribution to our success , but he is probably the most frustrating player we have. He has everything , hold the ball up , shoot , decent header and can play a pass and can finish , but its only when he has the appetite to do it . Bony hopefully will be more consistent ,and less temperamental , although its early days to pass judgement.

blueparrot said:
Blueband Brother said:
Took his goal well.

Did much more than that, defensively, winning the ball back high up, and holding the ball, they are the differences with Edin, not the goals.

Just to be clear, I did not say that was all he did and I did not talk about Dzeko as well. I just said he took his goal well.
I agree with what you said especially the number to times he was back defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.