Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did well today. Will be an excellent buy if we get some real quality out on the flanks and give him some service.

Mrmcfc said:
the originalkippaxman said:
mosssideblue said:
Kun is hardly ripping up trees at the moment is he? His confidence will be low also after Wednesday. Good time to let Bony loose on his own

Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony

I know what you mean with both players fit it is a tough one to decide who starts. I suppose with them two it is like comparing a Ferrari with a Robin Reliant both are so similar.

Will let you work out which is which.
Delicious humble pie.

I wasn't going to respond and use the "silence is golden" method, but alas, Ive failed. What a knob

Am happy bony scored today, but lets not get carried away it was against a 10 man west brom team who should have had 10 put past them today, lets wait and see if he does it against a decent side when 1 or 2 good chances are all we might get in a game

mosssideblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony

I know what you mean with both players fit it is a tough one to decide who starts. I suppose with them two it is like comparing a Ferrari with a Robin Reliant both are so similar.

Will let you work out which is which.
Delicious humble pie.

I wasn't going to respond and use the "silence is golden" method, but alas, Ive failed. What a knob
Don't be shy, my friend.
Dish out the humble pie.

tommo74 said:
Am happy bony scored today, but lets not get carried away it was against a 10 man west brom team who should have had 10 put past them today, lets wait and see if he does it against a decent side when 1 or 2 good chances are all we might get in a game

He's already scored goals against good sides for Swansea. We already know that he's an excellent player. I don't see anyone getting carried away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.