Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike N said:
tommo74 said:
Am happy bony scored today, but lets not get carried away it was against a 10 man west brom team who should have had 10 put past them today, lets wait and see if he does it against a decent side when 1 or 2 good chances are all we might get in a game

He's already scored goals against good sides for Swansea. We already know that he's an excellent player. I don't see anyone getting carried away.[/quote

I dont give a shit what he did for swansea, just what he does in a blue shirt, he needs time to settle in i appreciate that, but think people are getting a little excited over a goal (which was decent) but a few posters on here could have scored today with the chances we created

It's amazing what confidence can do because once he scored he was freely open to show off the flicks and try a few incisive through balls.

The ball seemed to stick more as well.

If he can get 5 more league goals taking his season total to 15 I think, I reckon that will be a decent season for Bony considering he had an AFCON tournament.

tommo74 said:
Mike N said:
tommo74 said:
Am happy bony scored today, but lets not get carried away it was against a 10 man west brom team who should have had 10 put past them today, lets wait and see if he does it against a decent side when 1 or 2 good chances are all we might get in a game

He's already scored goals against good sides for Swansea. We already know that he's an excellent player. I don't see anyone getting carried away.[/quote

I dont give a shit what he did for swansea, just what he does in a blue shirt, he needs time to settle in i appreciate that, but think people are getting a little excited over a goal (which was decent) but a few posters on here could have scored today with the chances we created
Nobody is suggesting he's Lionel Messi, they're just pleased for the lad. Perhaps you should give it a go, or do you just prefer being a miserable fucker?

Mrmcfc said:
tommo74 said:

Nobody is suggesting he's Lionel Messi, they're just pleased for the lad. Perhaps you should give it a go, or do you just prefer being a miserable fucker?

+1. Some will never be happy

mosssideblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
tommo74 said:

+1. Some will never be happy
People in this thread will be willing him to play poorly, just to prove a point. Sad.

Really pleased with his contribution today. This is the player we bought, hasn't been anything like his best up till now. Could be serious repercussions if we now go 2 up top (which if bony holds it up like he did today if a really good option), Milner's game time is sure to drop...why would he stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.