Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His physicality is great, but I was more impressed by his eye for the pass. He held the ball up well and then picked a fair number of great passes. I'm very encouraged by seeing that -- we need that additional creativity.

I will be happy to be made to look a *ick by Bony slamming a dozen in before the season's end.

We all new how good he was for Swansea & will only become better a quality player that shows class hope he gets a good run out to show any doubters how good he is

teddykgb said:
His physicality is great, but I was more impressed by his eye for the pass. He held the ball up well and then picked a fair number of great passes. I'm very encouraged by seeing that -- we need that additional creativity.

Me too, that one up the wing to Silva was a wonder to behold.

First post on this forum,

thought he was incredible the other day, his passing and vision to spot a pass was outstanding and something i did not realise he was so good at. His tenacity to chase the ball after the foul which resulted in the red card was also good, liked that he didnt just stay on the floor as Edin would have done. Hope he starts at Palace next week as he has so much more about his game than Dzeko, a real class player who will live up to his price tag

Lankers said:

thought he was incredible the other day, his passing and vision to spot a pass was outstanding and something i did not realise he was so good at. His tenacity to chase the ball after the foul which resulted in the red card was also good, liked that he didnt just stay on the floor as Edin would have done. Hope he starts at Palace next week as he has so much more about his game than Dzeko, a real class player who will live up to his price tag
Thanks, nice to see you on here Wilfried :)

cleavers said:
Lankers said:

Thanks, nice to see you on here Wilfried :)

Thanks for the welcome, did I also forget to mention that I think I... I mean Wilf should have a new £200k a week contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.