Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Held the ball up well, decenr awareness of other players, good movement and an eye for goal. Similiar to the beast before he went shit. Think he will play well with aguero next season - plus we can finally get rid of dzecko!!!☺

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
Held the ball up well, decenr awareness of other players, good movement and an eye for goal. Similiar to the beast before he went shit. Think he will play well with aguero next season - plus we can finally get rid of dzecko!!!☺

We need a backup for Bony dont we ..God I miss 'The Beast; .

babua_blue said:
The-Dogs-Pollocks said:

We need a backup for Bony dont we ..God I miss 'The Beast; .
Similar argument to the Goat. Not the most cultured play we will ever see, but he was awkward and a bruiser, and the fact that he scored goals in number in each of the three divisions he played for us in was testament to his effectiveness. If Wilf should throw himself about in the same cause, I'm sure he'll leave here as a hero.

So many shithouses in this thread before yesterdays goal and performance. He's going to be one of our regular starters over the next few seasons no doubt about it. I think we would have been better off signing him after the transfer window closed so that he could spend the rest of the season at Swansea but now we have got him we should start him every game until the end of the season. We have very little to play for now (I believe there is no question about us getting top four).

I wish we gave new signings time before slagging them off and denoting them a waste of money.

I do wish he had been given a full game as soon as he returned from Africa, results may have been different. It does frustrate me that there is never anyone near to take advantage of his lay off headers because there will be many in the future.

Needs to start regularly now as edin will be sold in the summer imo along with jovetic and kolarov.

raymondkl92 said:
Proper 4-4-2 player. More games and he'll finish the season with 15goals.

He'll do more than that in this side. I think he's the perfect foil for Aguero. Centre backs will want to get tight to him but he's strong and powerful and they won't get near the ball. With people running off him he's going to be able to either pass the ball on or use the space he's given and he has a very powerful shot and a good accuracy percentage too. The opposition might cope for 60 minutes but they'll be nackered by the time our subs come on providing a different option. If we can learn how to cross the ball he can get 10 a season from set pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.