Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday was a snapshot of what Bony is all about. Strong in the air as well as when holding the ball up, an eye for a pass, and knows where the goal is.
The most impressive thing for me at the weekend was his work rate in trying to win the ball back, it's not something I'd associated with him before and in fairness not something i'd seen from him in his short time here.
It certainly bodes well for when he strikes up a better understanding with Aguero. Give him plenty of minutes between now and May, a proper pre-season and we'll have the partnership that Aguero and Negredo could/should have been.

mosssideblue said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Big, powerful lad for sure.
I certainly wouldn't fancy a kick up the arse from him.

Or anything else up the arse from him :)

...perhaps a playful slap would be fun...

Really hope he makes it. Mrs This! is convinced he will...

york away to this! said:
mosssideblue said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Big, powerful lad for sure.
I certainly wouldn't fancy a kick up the arse from him.

Or anything else up the arse from him :)

...perhaps a playful slap would be fun...

Really hope he makes it. Mrs This! is convinced he will...

I think we all do. Those that are knocking him this early are clueless.

Bony seems more willing and able to put a shift in next to aguero. 4-4-2 does work didn't burnley have 2 upfront. Lets judge him after 10 games in a partnership . Mangala too. settled back 4 no rotation. My idea is. If your going 4-4-2 . Settled back 4, MIlner fernandihno. central mid. Bony Kun. up front.
with fullbacks intelligently proving the width. nanvas and silva provide width. as for plan B,C,D, can't we try navas lef wing and silva on right. JUst a thought.

FantasyIreland said:
the originalkippaxman said:
portisheadblue said:
Is Bony really Benjani in disguise?????

I am assuming that you have compared them both not on how similar they look but how absolute fucking wank they are.

Last visited: 22 Mar 2015 01:23

You prawn.

Couldn't be arsed posting the other morning wanted to see how much in full effect the wank brigade were over Bony.

Well if we take Saturday's game as a bench mark Bony was fucking world class Fernando was a snip at £12M and Mangala is the greatest centre half to grace this great game.

Or should I really judge it that it was against a piss poor 10 man west brom team. When in reality in all the other games that have been slightly above Championship standard teams he has been fucking wank. Hey keep believing as a say on Saturdays performance at least we also found Fernandos level.

FantasyIreland said:
I am assuming that you have compared them both not on how similar they look but how absolute fucking wank they are.

You prawn.

Couldn't be arsed posting the other morning wanted to see how much in full effect the wank brigade were over Bony.

Well if we take Saturday's game as a bench mark Bony was fucking world class Fernando was a snip at £12M and Mangala is the greatest centre half to grace this great game.

Or should I really judge it that it was against a piss poor 10 man west brom team. When in reality in all the other games that have been slightly above Championship standard teams he has been fucking wank. Hey keep believing as a say on Saturdays performance at least we also found Fernandos level.

In your fact-free tirade, you conveniently ignore that:
1. Since Pulis was appointed on 1/1/15, West Brom had 16pts from 10 games and would be 8th in the league if the season had started then.
2. Bony was the exact reason they were reduced to 10 men.

FantasyIreland said:

You prawn.

Such hatred for city players is not good,you should support another team mate

karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:

You prawn.

Such hatred for city players is not good,you should support another team mate

This. Well said Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.