Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
Mrmcfc said:
Nobody is suggesting he's Lionel Messi, they're just pleased for the lad. Perhaps you should give it a go, or do you just prefer being a miserable fucker?

+1. Some will never be happy
People in this thread will be willing him to play poorly, just to prove a point. Sad.

He needs a run of starts, people on here expecting him to come off the bench in a new team with a strike partner(usaully played on his own) he doesn't know and be banging them in.

Pleased for the lad. I thought he had a good game & took his goal well. Good to see him off the mark. He will be a good player for us IMO after he settles in. Looks as strong as an Ox.

I thought he played really well today and his contribution to the team play was good to see. I think that given more starts alongside Kun they could form a quite lethal strike partnership.

Bluekiwi said:
I thought he played really well today and his contribution to the team play was good to see. I think that given more starts alongside Kun they could form a quite lethal strike partnership.
It didn't really look like he was "alongside Kun" though - Aguero seemed to be playing as an attacking mid today. Probably a smart move by Pellegrini if he wants to get the best out of Bony, but it does make it harder for Aguero to score, which he might have an issue with in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.