Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Seriously? People are already slagging him off? He played about 10 minutes before we went down to 10 men ffs. Give the lad a chance, the way new signings are treated on here is just pathetic.

Every player gets it on here, when Silva started a few of the idiots slagged him off, it's par for the course

He clearly hurt himself after his shot/clash with Fernandinho, could see him hobbling and wincing, could explain his pressing (or lack of) in the last 20. Give him time, he'll bag loads in our system.

I agree he shouldn't be written of yet as it's just to early. He's not had many minutes yet, but when he's had the ball in the limited time he's looked really poor, average at best. He also looks unfit but that's something I have always thought when watching him, his movement is all very awkward. Maybe it's something the fitness team could work on.

I thought he did OK when he came on. What exactly were people expecting?To judge him based on 30 minutes playing time is frankly ridiculous.
I think he will be lethal for us.

Cant say anything bad about lad yet, I hope he comes good. But I am scared shitless that we have done Liverpool by overpaying average player from mid table club. Bony isnt some future prospect either cause hes not that young anymore.

I really hope he bangs them in for fun. But I also think that we didnt need him cause Dzeko is better player. At least from his CV (stats from other clubs and NT) and what he has done for this club

Expensive Benjani...mark my words. Good at a small pond, that's it for his lot. As with my earlier comments on Fernando Jovetic Fernandinho Navas and Mangala you can quote me. Nothing against them but Spurs/Everton (except Fernando who is championship at best) level players they are at max nothing more, so I don't expect anything more

Won a lot of headers when he came on. Didn't offer much else but just giving Joe someone to simply at and to knock it thru to serg could work wonders. Oh and we will score from a corner against the dippers this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.