Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
the originalkippaxman said:
FantasyIreland said:
Last visited: 22 Mar 2015 01:23

You prawn.

Couldn't be arsed posting the other morning wanted to see how much in full effect the wank brigade were over Bony.

Well if we take Saturday's game as a bench mark Bony was fucking world class Fernando was a snip at £12M and Mangala is the greatest centre half to grace this great game.

Or should I really judge it that it was against a piss poor 10 man west brom team. When in reality in all the other games that have been slightly above Championship standard teams he has been fucking wank. Hey keep believing as a say on Saturdays performance at least we also found Fernandos level.

Such hatred for city players is not good,you should support another team mate

Not sure where plural of player comes from this is about 1 individual player over hyped and paid far too much for. But as mentioned previous at least Bony and Fernando now look world class

karen7 said:
Couldn't be arsed posting the other morning wanted to see how much in full effect the wank brigade were over Bony.

Well if we take Saturday's game as a bench mark Bony was fucking world class Fernando was a snip at £12M and Mangala is the greatest centre half to grace this great game.

Or should I really judge it that it was against a piss poor 10 man west brom team. When in reality in all the other games that have been slightly above Championship standard teams he has been fucking wank. Hey keep believing as a say on Saturdays performance at least we also found Fernandos level.

Not sure where plural of player comes from this is about 1 individual player over hyped and paid far too much for. But as mentioned previous at least Bony and Fernando now look world class

You carry on with your posting shit about him after every game,i bet you will disapear when he starts banging them in for fun
It's not his fault how much we payed for him yet you keep repeating it was a waste of money after the few minutes he plays,if you support city you give the guy with a great scoring record in the league a fair chance to settle in

karen7 said:
karen7 said:

You carry on with your posting shit about him after every game,i bet you will disapear when he starts banging them in for fun
It's not his fault how much we payed for him yet you keep repeating it was a waste of money after the few minutes he plays,if you support city you give the guy with a great scoring record in the league a fair chance to settle in

Wasting your time Karen. The man is obsessed with having a pop at City players. Clearly not a City fan, or if he is, he has no knowledge of the game.

I think Dzeko will be sold in the Summer to the German League (maybe Wolfsburg with a swap for De Bruyne). Jovetic too would move to Italy (swap with either Pjanic or Pogba).

In these circumstances, Bony definitely needs to up his game and make a statement for himself to partner the great Agueroooo. Bony brings in the right amount of creativity and physicality in to the City strikeforce. Maybe we can see some headers going into the back of the net soon.

All said and done, I think Pellegrini should give more opportunities for Bony to partner Aguero. With the fixtures that City has, I think 7-8 goals from Bony will make him worth the buy.

vismaybuch said:
I think Dzeko will be sold in the Summer to the German League (maybe Wolfsburg with a swap for De Bruyne). Jovetic too would move to Italy (swap with either Pjanic or Pogba).

In these circumstances, Bony definitely needs to up his game and make a statement for himself to partner the great Agueroooo. Bony brings in the right amount of creativity and physicality in to the City strikeforce. Maybe we can see some headers going into the back of the net soon.

All said and done, I think Pellegrini should give more opportunities for Bony to partner Aguero. With the fixtures that City has, I think 7-8 goals from Bony will make him worth the buy.
Yay a front 2!

Bet that'll suddenly work again at some point.

FantasyIreland said:
Apparently he'll be fit for Sunday.

Fuckin great news,a very timely boost.
Wouldn't go as far to say it's great news, but it's nice to have him available.

The Fat el Hombre said:
NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
Apparently he'll be fit for Sunday.

Fuckin great news,a very timely boost.

Pellegrini will probably play that anyway. Think I'd rather have Bony than Dzeko in at this stage

Good news, I'd rather have a traffic cone on the field than Dzeko come Sunday. It probably would show a bit more desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.