Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry had a fat arse, Bony is a tank with muscle to burn. That fat arse is probably the result of squatting some mad weights.
No doubt. The guy is an absolute specimen, and with the ball control he possesses, he must be an absolute ballache to play against.

No doubt. The guy is an absolute specimen, and with the ball control he possesses, he must be an absolute ballache to play against.
1a33c94b-979c-43f4-aa5f-c7cbb98d7229_zpsihlqiqhy.png

this was taken when he was ill

Barry had a fat arse, Bony is a tank with muscle to burn. That fat arse is probably the result of squatting some mad weights.

All you brothers can't deny that when he puts his round thing in your face you get sprung

I really hope Bony scores a lot of goals for us this season. He's already been a bit of a scapegoat. We've been lucky in recent times with the majority of the strikers we've bought scoring early on in their careers and going on to make major impacts.

He joined after the ACON, then was injured and then we started to play a 4-2-3-1 formation where he was largely used off the bench.

What he did show, and the video proves it further, is an excellent touch and ability to hold the ball up. He also played well with his back to goal, providing good passes to those running off him. You could see he was trying a bit too hard to score at times and his radar was off a bit. The goals will come though and I'm further encouraged by the addition of Sterling who can link up with Bony as the wide players at Swansea would.

He's not fat, he's in ridiculously good shape and I'm confident that he'll score a good 20 goals in all competitions this season for City. He can absolutely leather the ball and isn't afraid to shoot from distance which we've needed at times. His lay off to Yaya was excellent and he moves the ball so quickly between feet to get a shot off. Excited to see him in combination with Aguero. Imagine being physically tormented by Bony for 60mins only for Aguero to then come on... you'd just give up!

so it would appear not only is Bony a bit of a target of hate for some but that there is a lot of pressure on him to provide goals this season.

while i agree he should net a few, how many would people consider a good return for this season to be?

imo, as this is his first full season in what could turn out to be a one striker system, id like 12 league goals, 15 in all comps, i think that would be pretty good for the 1st season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.