Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought he looked ok but given how unanimous the verdict seems to be i might have to accept i could be wrong on that.

I have lost superlatives on how fucking dreadful this lump is. For a striker he is slower than Stephen Hawking when it comes to running. We are on a break and this useless **** is doing a Yaya Toure esq amble through the fucking centre circle.

No surprise that when Kelechi came on who is a player that will run at defenders and drag them away to open up pockets for other players we went and scored 3 more goals.

Having watched City for 40 years this absolute bag of wank is definitely in the top 3 worst ever buys. It is amusing watching you lot on here still defending him though it has become evident that some of those earlier ones have left the sinking ship realising that they really did get it oh so wrong.

Sell the useless fucker in January
ahahahahha,brilliantly put.

I feel bony doesn't believe in himself, doesn't feel he belongs with the likes of silva aguero toure ect ect.

I have lost superlatives on how fucking dreadful this lump is. For a striker he is slower than Stephen Hawking when it comes to running. We are on a break and this useless **** is doing a Yaya Toure esq amble through the fucking centre circle.

No surprise that when Kelechi came on who is a player that will run at defenders and drag them away to open up pockets for other players we went and scored 3 more goals.

Having watched City for 40 years this absolute bag of wank is definitely in the top 3 worst ever buys. It is amusing watching you lot on here still defending him though it has become evident that some of those earlier ones have left the sinking ship realising that they really did get it oh so wrong.

ahahahahha,brilliantly put.

I feel bony doesn't believe in himself, doesn't feel he belongs with the likes of silva aguero toure ect ect.

I actually thought he looked ok but given how unanimous the verdict seems to be i might have to accept i could be wrong on that.
I thought his hold up play was excellent last night, first touch, strenght and lay-offs were ace. His movement was poor and his finishing was weak other than the goal.

Haha.

I thought his hold up play was excellent last night, first touch, strenght and lay-offs were ace. His movement was poor and his finishing was weak other than the goal.

OK, well I definitely agree with the positives you've listed there so maybe i'm not that far off. Thought he found himself down a couple of blind alleys at times but im still hoping that with more game time, his movement will improve and he will end up in the right places at the right times. I'm convinced (or maybe hoping) there's a good player in there.

OK, well I definitely agree with the positives you've listed there so maybe i'm not that far off. Thought he found himself down a couple of blind alleys at times but im still hoping that with more game time, his movement will improve and he will end up in the right places at the right times. I'm convinced (or maybe hoping) there's a good player in there.

There is a good player in there, whether he ever truly settles is another question.

He was well off the pace last night but to be fair to him he has now scored 6 from 11 starts this season.

Utter idiocy again. 40 years a fan, my arse. You've been desperate for this guy to fail since you declared him shite. Funnily enough you dissapeared after Seville. Back again I see.

Glad you're so happy one of our players with proven quality is struggling. It really must make your day...

Utter idiocy again. 40 years a fan, my arse. You've been desperate for this guy to fail since you declared him shite. Funnily enough you dissapeared after Seville. Back again I see.

Glad you're so happy one of our players with proven quality is struggling. It really must make your day...

I have highlighted 2 areas which are of interest. Do not be mistaken for a great team performance against Sevilla and especially two excellent performances by Sterling and Fernandino that made Bony look good. Don't get me wrong he had a good performance but was not and nowhere near the best player on the pitch and if you cant agree with that then you really are as clueless as your posts show.

As for players with proven quality. That is the point he isn't fucking proven quality he never has been and is far from it. He scored 18 goals in 2014 that is nothing else if that is proven quality then I revert to my earlier statement you really are as clueless as your posts show.

I have highlighted 2 areas which are of interest. Do not be mistaken for a great team performance against Sevilla and especially two excellent performances by Sterling and Fernandino that made Bony look good. Don't get me wrong he had a good performance but was by far the best player on the pitch and if you cant agree with that then you really are as clueless as your posts show.

As for players with proven quality. That is the point he isn't fucking proven quality he never has been and is far from it. He scored 18 goals in 2014 that is nothing else if that is proven quality then I revert to my earlier statement you really are as clueless as your posts show.
Not sure somebody saying he's one of our 3 worse buys ever should be throwing the term 'useless' around when it comes to posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.