Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

80s Shorts said:
He will wake up tomorrow and probably be a big influence on the result.

Then he will return to his slumber for the rest of the season.
As long as runs round like a Duracell bunny with the hots for scoring, I don't mind, he's gone in the summer, probably to Italy, where he can slumber through games a bit easier.

Bewar3them00n said:
80s Shorts said:
He will wake up tomorrow and probably be a big influence on the result.

Then he will return to his slumber for the rest of the season.
As long as runs round like a Duracell bunny with the hots for scoring, I don't mind, he's gone in the summer, probably to Italy, where he can slumber through games a bit easier.
Yea ,then we can get Henderson

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Yet Milner who this season is telling us what he thinks of city is hailed for running around a lot.

Pray tell what he has said about City?

dobobobo said:
Yet Milner who this season is telling us what he thinks of city is hailed for running around a lot.

Oh, this one won't end well. Whenever someone starts a sentence with "Pray tell" it's always going to end badly.

stony said:
dobobobo said:

Oh, this one won't end well. Whenever someone starts a sentence with "Pray tell" it's always going to end badly.
Haha! I'm in work, Just gotta find the bride and groom for their first dance then I'll be back to see how this one develops.

I can't believe that some fans think that Yaya can make those old lung busting runs but just chooses not to out of laziness

It's like accusing a regular guy of being lazy because he can't bench press 150kg. You have to do the work first. When you've done it, you can do these things but you have to put the work in first. He doesn't choose to turn it on and off like a tap.

Marvin said:
I can't believe that some fans think that Yaya can make those old lung busting runs but just chooses not to out of laziness

It's like accusing a regular guy of being lazy because he can't bench press 150kg. You have to do the work first. When you've done it, you can do these things but you have to put the work in first. He doesn't choose to turn it on and off like a tap.

Are you saying that he's not 'putting the work in' Marv ?

Davs 19 said:
Marvin said:

I'm struggling with Marv's analogy also.

If a bloke can bench 150kg but then chooses only to press 100 and call it a day.....then surely he isn't working to his maximum?

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
Marvin said:

I'm struggling with Marv's analogy also.

If a bloke can bench 150kg but then chooses only to press 100 and call it a day.....then surely he isn't working to his maximum?

That's kind of where I was mate, I'm sure Marv will enlighten us in due course.

Hope he plays behind Sergio with Ferny & Fernando (or Milner if Pellers is still adamant on playing Navas out wide) in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.