Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mooner said:
If you were told you were not wanted by the fans of the club you played for, how would you react ?

Why do people not pick up on the following quotes ' Mancini is a mentor for me, he is a special coach. It is no secret that I loved the time when he was boss here, in the same way I love playing for city today

'As I have said before I owe it to the City fans to fight just until the end of my career at this club'

As someone said earlier it is physiologically I don't believe to be THE best midfielder in the premier league in 2014 then decline to be as some would have you believe a liability in 2015.

Anyone remember when the rags were booing Ryan Giggs back in 2003 ? If only they had managed to force him out of the club.

Yaya Toure has Jerome Boateng written all over it. Some City fans just do not appreciate qualiy even if it smacked them in the face.

As for letting him go for 10m !!? Do me a favour, what sort of charity do you think MCFC are ? As for saving his wages you won't save all his wages as you have to pay someone else, even if they are a lesser light you my save 3-4 million. Pittance when you are losing a player of his quality and experience and buying an unknown entity in the premier league.
The day that Yaya leaves this club, you can be sure that all this "love playing for City" and "I owe it to the City fans to fight" talk will immediately become ditched and his rhetoric will become the same as all those others over these past few years who have seen an end to their lucrative times at this club. Guaranteed.

He's not talking about the fans.

He's talking about Txiki and others, who, more than once, briefed earlier in the year that city were open to offers for him / he would head a clearout / the players were to blame, not Pellegrini.

Blue Mooner said:
If you were told you were not wanted by the fans of the club you played for, how would you react ?

Why do people not pick up on the following quotes ' Mancini is a mentor for me, he is a special coach. It is no secret that I loved the time when he was boss here, in the same way I love playing for city today

'As I have said before I owe it to the City fans to fight just until the end of my career at this club'

As someone said earlier it is physiologically I don't believe to be THE best midfielder in the premier league in 2014 then decline to be as some would have you believe a liability in 2015.

Anyone remember when the rags were booing Ryan Giggs back in 2003 ? If only they had managed to force him out of the club.

Yaya Toure has Jerome Boateng written all over it. Some City fans just do not appreciate qualiy even if it smacked them in the face.

As for letting him go for 10m !!? Do me a favour, what sort of charity do you think MCFC are ? As for saving his wages you won't save all his wages as you have to pay someone else, even if they are a lesser light you my save 3-4 million. Pittance when you are losing a player of his quality and experience and buying an unknown entity in the premier league.

Couldn't agree more. Some people just won't let it go now though. He played well on Saturday yet straight away posters were saying it was only because West Ham allowed us to play. At the same time, the very average Milner is lauded yet has told everyone in his actions, or lack of actions how he feels about playing for us.

The reason for his slide in form this season is because our inept manager doesn't know how to best use him. Our style was sussed out a year ago and he hasn't been able to change it to suit the players.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Blue Mooner said:

Couldn't agree more. Some people just won't let it go now though. He played well on Saturday yet straight away posters were saying it was only because West Ham allowed us to play. At the same time, the very average Milner is lauded yet has told everyone in his actions, or lack of actions how he feels about playing for us.

The reason for his slide in form this season is because our inept manager doesn't know how to best use him. Our style was sussed out a year ago and he hasn't been able to change it to suit the players.

Milner keeps his mouth shut, if Yaya kept his mouth shut this thread wouldn't be at the top of the list most days.

Talk as much as you want in his favour, but the tide had turned.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Blue Mooner said:

One good game in a bluemoon, against a side already safe, where was he in the Derby WHEN IT MATTERED?
Sorry, he has tried to burn bridges as he walked over them in then summer, the Cakegate fiasco, etc.... He has been very, very average this season, a pale shadow of the Yaya of last year, his actions have demonstrated he does not want to be here, cooing noises to Mancini, and it all will start again.
Yes he has been fantastic for us, for the majority of his time, but he's been carried virtually all season, dining off recent glories, and what he was last season, and the team has suffered, personally,I don't think he can hack the pace of the Prem anymore, he's not getting any younger, and recent history suggests he will agitate for a move again this summer, whatever happens, we need a new Yaya, the King is dead, long live the King...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.