Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
Blue Mooner said:
I'm no cynic said:
The day that Yaya leaves this club, you can be sure that all this "love playing for City" and "I owe it to the City fans to fight" talk will immediately become ditched and his rhetoric will become the same as all those others over these past few years who have seen an end to their lucrative times at this club. Guaranteed.

Do you not ever question 'why' that may be? If you were called a 'c*nt' continully would you hold any fond memories fo your place of work ?

I fail to understand the mentality of some City fans, how come the rags can let bygones be bygones with Rooney and yet if any City player dare to suggest that he may even be remotely prepared to look for another club, even when he is being slagged off, then some City fans just can't let it go, refuse to even accept when that player ahs played well then laud players like James Milner (who I like by the way) as if they are Messi because they run around a lot.

If runnng around a lot was a replacement for quality then we may as well sign Joey Barton, find another Paul Dickov and George Boyd should be top of our summer transfer list.

The stats all point to Yaya 'STILL' making a very significant contribution to the team but some City fans refuse to accept this because Gary Nevill poined out that he doesn't always track back, Strewth.

Worse than all of the above, under the auspices of FFP, some City fans are quite prepared to see him go for 10m which won't even buy us half of a decent player to replace him. Its the management of the madhouse, it truly is

I respect your opinion mate but you want to blame everyone else except Yaya, despite most trying to point out the obvious. You live with your past memories, as we will. But we now see a totally different Yaya to what you do. He is a detriment to the team and IMO the reason for many others not reaching their potential this season. As everyone will, we are greatful for what he has done for us, but that was the past. Yaya is not needed for the future, particularly his attitude.

Yes, he did play much better last week which, in my mind makes it worse.

If this was true then does it not point to the manager being completely inept for continually picking him if it is so obvious to everyone else?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mosssideblue said:
Blue Mooner said:
Do you not ever question 'why' that may be? If you were called a 'c*nt' continully would you hold any fond memories fo your place of work ?

I fail to understand the mentality of some City fans, how come the rags can let bygones be bygones with Rooney and yet if any City player dare to suggest that he may even be remotely prepared to look for another club, even when he is being slagged off, then some City fans just can't let it go, refuse to even accept when that player ahs played well then laud players like James Milner (who I like by the way) as if they are Messi because they run around a lot.

If runnng around a lot was a replacement for quality then we may as well sign Joey Barton, find another Paul Dickov and George Boyd should be top of our summer transfer list.

The stats all point to Yaya 'STILL' making a very significant contribution to the team but some City fans refuse to accept this because Gary Nevill poined out that he doesn't always track back, Strewth.

Worse than all of the above, under the auspices of FFP, some City fans are quite prepared to see him go for 10m which won't even buy us half of a decent player to replace him. Its the management of the madhouse, it truly is

I respect your opinion mate but you want to blame everyone else except Yaya, despite most trying to point out the obvious. You live with your past memories, as we will. But we now see a totally different Yaya to what you do. He is a detriment to the team and IMO the reason for many others not reaching their potential this season. As everyone will, we are greatful for what he has done for us, but that was the past. Yaya is not needed for the future, particularly his attitude.

Yes, he did play much better last week which, in my mind makes it worse.

If this was true then does it not point to the manager being completely inept for continually picking him if it is so obvious to everyone else?

Completely inept managers do not win doubles in their first year don't you think?

waspish said:
still is and has the best range of passing at the club 32 is not old

Samir Nasri has better passing statistics this season in terms of assists, key passes and passing accuracy.

Next?

fatbloke said:
waspish said:
still is and has the best range of passing at the club 32 is not old

Samir Nasri has better passing statistics this season in terms of assists, key passes and passing accuracy.

Next?

I don't know about Key passes but I'm fairly sure Fernando is ahead of him on the other two as well. :)

Fact is, without him we wouldn't have won ANY trophies in the last four seasons...

2011 Match winning goals in the semi and final
2012 Match winning goals in the game that put the title in our favour
2014 Unbeleivable goal to equalise in the final , a game we never looked like getting back in.
Match winning performance in the game that put the title back in our favour.

He will be massively missed when he goes, yes he can be a cnut at times but he is irreplacable in my eyes.

From all the stuff coming out in the press from him and his agent it seems like they realise that he isn't the player he was. He isn't able (or willing?) to play in a two man midfield so we should have changed our system to accomodate our best player.

Thanks for the good times, you have helped our club achieve a great deal in your time. However it's time for you to go before you tarnish our memories.

Thanks for the good times, you have helped our club achieve a great deal in your time. However it's time for you to go before you tarnish our memories.

Bobbymanc said:

Hi May 2014, how have you been? We all miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.