Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya has not performed up to par this past season. All of us are cognizant of that
But why the incessant whinging about his performances this past season is Beyond the Pale.
Considering that a gruelling WC (with not much respite from our last Title winning season in which he was a major contributor & acknowledged as the Best PL midfielder) & ACON campaigns plus our gritty PL campaign will definitely took a big Physical Toll on him.
And grieving the loss of a brother dying of cancer will take a mental toll on most decent folks.

There was and is no need of the HATE, using swearing and or cursing words by calling him ungodly names.
Shame on you Ingrates.

What's good for our Owner and Pellers, and still our manager, is good for me. ;)

Unless it's a golden glove winning PL record holding Goalkeeper. You Fuckwit.

Well call me a soppy sod but I will be delighted if he stays. If Txiki thinks it's a good idea then that's good enough for me.

I'm amazed but its beginning to look like he stays.

He must be desperate to play with Messi is all I can think.....

I'd actually be fucking pissed if keeping Yaya meant not getting Pogba or Koke or whoever.

Absolute legend. Hopefully they can find the best way to make use of him. I can't help but remember the horrendous run last winter more or less starting immediately after he left for AFCON.
If our bad run was as a result of Yaya going off to the ACON, then we have bigger problems than many think. We are not and never have been a one man team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.