Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bye bye yaya

yaya won us the league last season , his goals from midfield were the difference , but at 30 odd years old , he has peaked , if we can get £20m for him at xmas , we should take it and thanks for the memories big man , its been emotional . If we play 4-4-2 , we have SILVA , FERNANDO , DINHO , NASRI , if we start with one striker we can add milner or navas , but we need nasri , milner , navas and silva to start scoring goals , because yaya scored more than all of them put together , last season.

Spot on Uwe Rosler 28

Glad its not just me who spent the entire match being frustrated by Yaya's disinterested ambling around the pitch. We were a 10 man team tonight.

Re: Yaya Toure - Unsubbable??

heslops barnet said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
No matter how f*cked this guy looks or how sh*t he plays he never gets subbed unless a bad injury means he cannot continue - I'd like to know what the f*ck is going on at City, it seems the management are sh*t scared of subbing him, thats the only conclusion I can come to, its absolutely f*cking astonishing!!

Waste of a shirt tonight, never seen him so bad, less than useless

Ousmane Dabo in disguise

He was one of our best players in the first half. Going forward. As he always is. Contributed very little defensively. Again as always.

In the second half seemed pretty invisible. But tactically we seemed to be wanting that 0-0 first and foremost so Bayern were coming at us pretty relentlessly the whole time. Not really his environment. If we were going to sit back it should have been him off for Milner.

He is what he is. And there are no fans I have ever read, heard, or talked to other than City fans who think he is crap.

If he was joking with Pep after? Well fuck him, then. Bad choice. Bad optics. But he is still in my XI every time. That fucking utter catastrophe in the midfield against Arsenal where we kept no possession, lost almost all 50/50 balls, and got no buildup play going is what this club is without him. Slow play without the wizardry Yaya brings as far as winning balls, shielding the ball, playing through-balls and key passes.

I baked him a cake

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=fuck+off+cake&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=B4956D372E250137AD27EFEAAD085F29410397BB&selectedIndex=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=fuc ... tedIndex=0</a>

The fear of many of us during the close season foot-stomp was that he might become a spent force. There seemed little likelihood of him replicating his phenomenal 2013/14 campaign. Given his age, endurance, temperament and state of mind (plus ACON), there was a definite question mark over this year.

This is not a "told you so" post as nobody really knew.

It's early days and hopefully he will pull round but it's a poor do that a world-class player lays himself open to criticism about both motivation and fitness. Only a few weeks ago we were laughing at a £30m obese mincer of a full-back over at the swamp.

colbee59 said:
There's problems with him, we can't carry passenger's

Agree he's not at the races at all mentally and physically and it's so obvious to see. Pellers needs to sort it asap and see if his hearts still with us as he just looks like he wants to be somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.