Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Looking good again the big fella .
Great goal yesterday .
Just a shame he has to go to Africa for the Nations cup .

lastmanback said:
Rammy Blue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
So what? Any ban would have elapsed whilst he was away at the ACON

Don't feed the troll mate.
I think he means booked v Burnley not available for Sunderland match.
does that make sense ?

Correct.

I'm glad Yaya was available for Sunderland who are our bogey team.

Hopefully this is his last African Nations Cup hes going to be 32 in May i think. Just coming back to form and he fucks off to play in the African Nations Cup I do hope this is the last 1 he plays in if he stays at the club. I am with De Niro hope Ivory Coast go out early and Yaya comes back asap. I cant think of us without Yaya , Kun and Vinny for a few games just hope we do get them all fit and available asap.

sam-caddick said:
Ivory Coast are the favourites to win the competition going off the betting, so I can't see Yaya coming back too soon.

We've helped the Ivory Coast by resting Yaya the other day. It contrasts with the Word Cup when Yaya looked dead on his feet. I'm not surprised Ivory Coast are amongst the favourites but I too would prefer it if they went out early!

I'm hoping that one of the reasons we only see short bursts of Lampard and the loan is extended is that we're saving him for when Yaya is away (rather than Lamps just doesn't have the legs for 90 mins). If we can avoid more injury disaster then I'm pretty sure MP will juggle Milner and Lampard to make sure we don't miss Yaya too much.

Helmet Cole said:
I'm hoping that one of the reasons we only see short bursts of Lampard and the loan is extended is that we're saving him for when Yaya is away (rather than Lamps just doesn't have the legs for 90 mins). If we can avoid more injury disaster then I'm pretty sure MP will juggle Milner and Lampard to make sure we don't miss Yaya too much.

Spot on!!

Helmet Cole said:
Or we might go with the two Ferns in midfield with Navas/Nasri/Silva/Milner/Lampard rotating in for the "3" behind the main striker. Can't see Lampard playing over Fernando in a midfield 2 with Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.