Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
FantasyIreland said:
karen7 said:
Everytime he is away on international duty he casts doubt on his future or his agent stirs up trouble,i'm bored of it now

Perhaps,on this occasion,he genuinely doesn't know where his future lies.

Well then he should say he's a City player.

I can't think of another job that anyone takes seriously where they are so openly disrespectful to their *current* employer. It's bloody stupid and plain rude, at best.
It's specific cut parts of an interview in which he says anyone could leave city of they don't perform!

He's just taking a page out of Messi's book. Perhaps his fat agent's poor attempt at new contract.

But no one would be surprised if this just ends up being another media misquote..

He's one of our best players and he knows that.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
He's just taking a page out of Messi's book. Perhaps his fat agent's poor attempt at new contract.

But no one would be surprised if this just ends up being another misquote..

At this moment in time,I couldn't give a flying fuck what messi or any other **** is up to,or saying.
What matters to me is Manchester City......IF,and I say IF,yaya has said that,as much as he's been a great player for us,ship the twat out I say......ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

SPIDERBOY said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

At this moment in time,I couldn't give a flying fuck what messi or any other c**t is up to,or saying.
What matters to me is Manchester City......IF,and I say IF,yaya has said that,as much as he's been a great player for us,ship the twat out I say......ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

Lol grow up

grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

At this moment in time,I couldn't give a flying fuck what messi or any other c**t is up to,or saying.

Lol grow up

No chance mate,it ain't the first time he's done it,is it?......what would of been hard for him to say"I'm with Ivory Coast now,I'm not answering questions about my city future"........like I said,IF he did say it.

SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Lol grow up

No chance mate,it ain't the first time he's done it,is it?......what would of been hard for him to say"I'm with Ivory Coast now,I'm not answering questions about my city future"........like I said,IF he did say it.
Wouldn't that pretty much amount to the same thing?

SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Lol grow up

Really get a life

Gaylord du Bois said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
Lol grow up

No,in my opinion......listen I ain't falling out with nobody over this,just don't see why he would of come out with that,why not a simple"I'm a man city player and that is that".He would be left alone then to get on with ACON games,but no,that comment is gonna have the media all over him IMO.....again,IF he said it.

SPIDERBOY said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
SPIDERBOY said:

No,in my opinion......listen I ain't falling out with nobody over this,just don't see why he would of come out with that,why not a simple"I'm a man city player and that is that".He would be left alone then to get on with ACON games,but no,that comment is gonna have the media all over him IMO.....again,IF he said it.

Did you read his tweet in response to Kompany, did you hear what Pellers said , who do you believe

grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
Lol grow up

Really get a life

What you mean "really".........explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.