Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Wouldn't that pretty much amount to the same thing?

No,in my opinion......listen I ain't falling out with nobody over this,just don't see why he would of come out with that,why not a simple"I'm a man city player and that is that".He would be left alone then to get on with ACON games,but no,that comment is gonna have the media all over him IMO.....again,IF he said it.

Did you read his tweet in response to Kompany, did you hear what Pellers said , who do you believe

Not read nothing mate,just a few posts on here,read a few pages back and it looks like it's been twisted a bit(as usual)...maybe I over reacted a bit,apologies........*runs off with tail between legs*

Despite the amount of crucial goals I just can't warm to him as much as the other key players. Things like this are the reasons why

SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
No,in my opinion......listen I ain't falling out with nobody over this,just don't see why he would of come out with that,why not a simple"I'm a man city player and that is that".He would be left alone then to get on with ACON games,but no,that comment is gonna have the media all over him IMO.....again,IF he said it.

Did you read his tweet in response to Kompany, did you hear what Pellers said , who do you believe

Not read nothing mate,just a few posts on here,read a few pages back and it looks like it's been twisted a bit(as usual)...maybe I over reacted a bit,apologies........*runs off with tail between legs*

No worries

Sorry can't seem to find what he tweeted kompany ,what did he say ?
As regards yaya being a city legend in my eyes a legend is a fantastic player and then something extra as a person.
Yaya has been a fantastic player and a dick as a person so never a legend for me .kinda like Tevez

He is a fantastic player and vital to our team ...

If he is pushing for anything, it will be assurances over his future with City over the coming years..

yayas trusty right foot said:
He is a fantastic player and vital to our team ...

If he is pushing for anything, it will be assurances over his future with City over the coming years..

We already assured him that last time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.