Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
George Hannah said:
looked crocked in the shots of training on Eurosport tonight, probably just resting tho
He always looks totally fucked. Nothing new there.

Yaya is like James Brown. Out on his feet and almost carried off at the end of the concert but comes bouncing back...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n62J9-WP1A[/video]

cityisOURS said:
Despite the amount of crucial goals I just can't warm to him as much as the other key players. Things like this are the reasons why

Bye, bye, Yaya.
We’ve had enough of this twat. We are not going to renew his fat contract and we don’t need him. He’s lost a lot of respect and affection of City supporters for his antics.
Now, prepare to get out of the club in summer.

cordonbleu said:
cityisOURS said:
Despite the amount of crucial goals I just can't warm to him as much as the other key players. Things like this are the reasons why

Bye, bye, Yaya.
We’ve had enough of this twat. We are not going to renew his fat contract and we don’t need him. He’s lost a lot of respect and affection of City supporters for his antics.

What's he ever done to you!

I love YAYA one city's best players ever and we would of won naff all without him just think of all those important goals when it mattered..

George Hannah said:
looked crocked in the shots of training on Eurosport tonight, probably just resting tho
He looks like that all the time. After two minutes of any game he can look like an 80year old who has just run a marathon! Then he'll proceed to be magic as fuck for 90 minutes, score a wonder goal, have 94% pass completion rate and outsprint anyone who goes into a run with him over twenty metres. But at every stoppage he'll look fucked; like a heavy smoker who lives on the tenth floor in a block of flats and the lift is out of order!

He doesn't half make me laugh, Yaya. Fucking love him!

cordonbleu said:
cityisOURS said:

Bye, bye, Yaya.
Yeah, right.

simon23 said:
The other exerts of the interview give a different picture of the one that the media want to give.

First of all Yaya comes across quite humble - saying that city are strong that they can cope without him, just as they have coped without sergio and vinny in recent weeks.

He then goes on to mention how important the fans are and how "happy" it makes him when we sing his name.

He then goes on to give the stock answer that EVERY footballer gives when questioned about their future.......and the media latch onto that one snippet to create a non story to shit stir and people fall for the same bullshit every single time.

He also says he was "hurt" by the store in the summer.......doesnt want to open his heart up to the media and that the people he was upset with concerning the summer know it.......who that/they are is anyones guess but it doesn't sound like it is the club.

I dont blame him one bit for the way he feels...he has a right to choose who he plays for, when he thinks his time at a club is done, when he wants to move onto new challenges and I think he has earn that right....he has helped to give us and has been instrumental in all our recent success along with a core of other players. When he goes whether it is this summer or the next he goes with my best wishes...anyone who says any different is just a bitter individual imho.
That's exactly what it is. Footballers are trained to be boring in interviews and give nothing away; stock answers that when listened to properly say pretty much nothing of note. The answers footballers give in interviews are so trained that they may as well never be interviewed.

If he was to come out and say "well I just want one more big pay day and I don't really mind where that is as I've done really well with City and given them some great results that helped win them trophies, so I don't really owe them anything more" he'd be linched!

So it's just a run-of-the-mill "the fans are great" "I'm not sure what the future holds" answer any footballer gives from one week to the next.

People have VERY SHORT memories and are way too precious. It's not the flippant quotes in "set up" interviews from journalists trying to create news that you should be worrying about. ITS HIS PERFORMANCE IN A SKY BLUE SHIRT THAT MATTERS.
Last time I looked he helped get us over the line to the title less than 8 months ago. He should have been Player of the Season, a 20 + goal season from a midfielder, and not just any goals as we know. All the while under duress no doubt because of his brothers illness. He did not get the recognition he deserved from the propaganda based media that prefers the old guard clubs to make news.
This season he is coming into form and his goals decide games. e.g the cracker v Sunderland. Do you think we missed him v Burnley and Everton. We would have won both those games with him in the line up.
So lets stop being precious and get sucked onto the propaganda and support him , because unless the club decides otherwise he is a blue until 2017 with plenty of great football left in him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.