Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its vital we address the problem of what we do in his absence.Maybe Fernandinho could push up but then we are left with the issue of filling the defensive gap he occupies.
I have a lot of faith in our first 11,however,a couple of key players go missing and we look a different team.
This summer could be one of our most important with regards to player retention,promotion and recruitment.

As I have said hundreds of times. World class, irreplaceable and our most important player. We look shite without him and anyone who wants him to go is a fucking halfwit.

And yet again we did not cope with his absence. Tired now of making the point that he is our most important player.

I am not in favour of making players that don't want to be at City stay so if Yaya is desperate to leave we may have to let him go. My priority though would be to find someone who can come in and play alongside Yaya and eventually takeover from him but in the meantime prolong Yaya's career with City.

Yep. It's clear as day he's our best player. Everyones head is too far up Silva's arse to realise this though.

Got to say that he's much more than just our best player.

The fact is that our whole style of play is built around Yaya.

Without him our style and squad needs a complete rebuild.

OB1 said:
And yet again we did not cope with his absence. Tired now of making the point that he is our most important player.

I am not in favour of making players that don't want to be at City stay so if Yaya is desperate to leave we may have to let him go. My priority though would be to find someone who can come in and play alongside Yaya and eventually takeover from him but in the meantime prolong Yaya's career with City.
There was a guy called Fabregas, who was available in the summer. Hope he just chose not to come here, but if we didn't even attempt to get him - then that's simply criminal!

Chrisdunk said:
Yep. It's clear as day he's our best player. Everyones head is too far up Silva's arse to realise this though.

Your head is too far up Yaya's arse to realize that he is dispensable. Sure the team suffers temporarily if they are missing a key player who plays matches for the club as a cog of the wheel for so long.

But, he is replaceable. Nobody is above the club, that obviously includes Yaya the twat.

cordonbleu said:
Chrisdunk said:

Your head is too far up Yaya's arse to realize that he is dispensable. Sure the team suffers temporarily if they are missing a key player who plays matches for the club as a cog of the wheel for so long.

But, he is replaceable. Nobody is above the club, that obviously includes Yaya the twat.

Yaya is essential to the way we play. Don't see how that in any way can make him dispensable and that is the uncomfortable fact of life for us. Also can't think of anyone who can replace him. People talk about Pogba and Koke but are they really Yaya standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.