Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

TFC said:
I was one of the ones who had a pop after Bayern but I thought he was brilliant today. Looks like he is enjoying sitting in the middle there pulling the strings. Hopefully that is the first step of him getting back to his best, Fernandos return is going to be huge for the big man and huge for the team.

Yaya gave possession away and almost cost the 2nd goal, that goes in do you still feel he played brilliant ? He looks laboured or not quite up to match fitness at the moment, hope this comes quickly. Yaya is supposed to be the attacking midfielder, I too will feel happier when Fernando us back playing, I expect we will see less of Yaya if he doesn't improve quickly.

Agreed,far better today.This standard should be his minimum.

In fairness,he had the industry of Milner and Fern to allow his game to flow.

criticism of yaya at bayern was over the top on posters here calling him a c*nt etc , should be ashamed of themselves , i wont go over the top like some , but yaya had a good game today , and played like he cared , and gave 100% . Do we know who next scapegoat is going to be yet ? , my money is on nasri.

Much much better today.

Head his head in the right place with the right attitude in his performance.

More of the same from now on please!

Yep. Showed what he is capable of today, we all knew anyway, just his own application of his skills that is the question mark.

Performances like today more often than not, and he wouldn't be getting any criticism from me.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
criticism of yaya at bayern was over the top on posters here calling him a c*nt etc , should be ashamed of themselves , i wont go over the top like some , but yaya had a good game today , and played like he cared , and gave 100% . Do we know who next scapegoat is going to be yet ? , my money is on nasri.

I agree. He played well against Liverpool and was the only goal threat against Stoke too.

Some of his passing was superb today.

He has given us a huge amount over the last 4 years, arguably won us the FA Cup, was instrumental in our first title win, rescued us with a beauty in the Carling Cup final and won us the title with his goals last season.

He fucked up in the summer but has just lost a brother and for me is a legend at city and I am thankful we have him!

Slowly, but surely coming back to his "normal" self.
His passing was accurate, his commitment and positioning better.
Yet, he still lacks the fitness that will allow him to cut through players like he is usually able to do.
It is close, but still not there; a few weeks to wait before unleashing Yaya-the-steaming-train to wreak havoc in opponents defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.