Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's more frustrating;

seeing ya ya lumber around a pitch for 90 mins with tiny glimpses of his passing range or

seeing ya ya turn it on after 70 lumbering minutes and dominate a game for 20 mins away at our title rivals and make us all realise he still has such ability in his locker

what's more frustrating;

seeing ya ya lumber around a pitch for 90 mins with tiny glimpses of his passing range or

seeing ya ya turn it on after 70 lumbering minutes and dominate a game for 20 mins away at our title rivals and make us all realise he still has such ability in his locker
He turns it on when he wants, the rest of the time he lumbers around the pitch care free. I bet fernandinho is fucking sick of his bone idleness cos Ferno is grafting for two in midfield. Yaya was great when he had the legs and could be bothered getting involved enough to help boss midfield, but nowadays he can't do that and his days are numbered. But, until we Buy a willing and able replacement for Yaya, I'd use him as an impact sub.

Blame him as much as you want, at the end he had more impact than KDB, Sterling and Bony.
Which counted for nothing in the end apart from pulling the wool over a few eyes who are taken in by a 15 minute cameo.
I'd much rather him look interested for the other 75 minutes tbh.

He should never be captain.
Look at the difference in the tunnel pre-match. Head bowed and silent. VK and Hart are barking down the line pumping the team up.

Days are numbered, legs are gone sadly. However I still maintain that as long we don't purchase another central midfielder with similar passing abilities he can't be dropped. (Also why Pogba isn't a direct replacement) Considering this season is most likely a write off, we wait until summer.

Our best player for the last 2 games imo but for 70 mins last night, lazy and unprofessional, completely neglecting any defensive duties and setting no example at all.

A typical rip roaring finish from him wont hide that fact either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.