Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have read some of the bit media reports and comments and heard what that scouse c*nt carragher said , and i think i was watching a different game , yaya took hold of that game for the last 25 minutes and the goons couldnt live with him , they shit themselves , and were hanging on for dear life . An all round good team perfromance (apart from mangala) were we took the game to our nearest challengers on their midden . and minimum deserved a draw. Surprising how many posters on here are influenced by sky , the red tops and twats like carragher . if thats the best the goons have got to offer in their flag waving cup final , , we are nailed on for the title.

Maybe if Yaya was out for a few games it might be an eye opener for a few people and they might then see how important he is.

Then again some will find a way of blaming him even when he's not on the pitch. . .

I also fear we will not be winning any trophies this season if he's out for any length of time

Some posters on here reckon yaya should play like a world beater for 90 minutes solid , class players like kinkladze,marsh,silva,best,gascoigne,messi,bale,ronaldo, etc etc never play for 90 minutes , they play in bursts of 15-20 minutes and win games because of their brilliance , to expect them to do it for the full 90 minutes is f*cking idiotic. The question is ,would you rather see yaya at his brilliant best for 20 minutes or watch average joe players like Carrick , Henderson , Matic , Ramsey , etc etc who will never win a game single handed like yaya has done on many occasions in a blue shirt.

Some posters on here reckon yaya should play like a world beater for 90 minutes solid , class players like kinkladze,marsh,silva,best,gascoigne,messi,bale,ronaldo, etc etc never play for 90 minutes , they play in bursts of 15-20 minutes and win games because of their brilliance , to expect them to do it for the full 90 minutes is f*cking idiotic. The question is ,would you rather see yaya at his brilliant best for 20 minutes or watch average joe players like Carrick , Henderson , Matic , Ramsey , etc etc who will never win a game single handed like yaya has done on many occasions in a blue shirt.
The only problem with that mate is what happens if we're a couple of goals behind before he turns it on. I don't even blame him that much, he shouldn't be playing as many minutes as he is. I'd love to see him stay and used as an impact sub next season, unfortunately I don't think his ego could stand for that.

The only problem with that mate is what happens if we're a couple of goals behind before he turns it on. I don't even blame him that much, he shouldn't be playing as many minutes as he is. I'd love to see him stay and used as an impact sub next season, unfortunately I don't think his ego could stand for that.

pablo uno , you have got to look at the tactics , if you have a brilliant player like toure but the wrong side of 30 , , you do not play him in a two in midfield , we need two holding midfielders when we play yaya now , he can still win big games single handed when he is pushed forward for the last 20-25 minutes as a number 10 ,he has done it plenty of times , its down to MP to pick a formation so we are not in a position of being 2-0 down and chasing the game

pablo uno , you have got to look at the tactics , if you have a brilliant player like toure but the wrong side of 30 , , you do not play him in a two in midfield , we need two holding midfielders when we play yaya now , he can still win big games single handed when he is pushed forward for the last 20-25 minutes as a number 10 ,he has done it plenty of times , its down to MP to pick a formation so we are not in a position of being 2-0 down and chasing the game

So we should play 4 central midfielders with 2 holding, Yaya and Silva because I know your dumb motherfucking arse ain't suggesting we drop Silva or move him out wide to accommodate that lazy ****.

All round? Lol he's a better dribbler and easier on the eye. Yaya has a better passing range(key for deep midfield roles), better at driving, has the same ability to pick passes. He's basically better at being a central midfielder which is what you need in a 433.

A 102mph speeding ticket and a 6 month ban suggest Yaya is not better at driving.

You say Yaya's got a better passing range and the same ability to pick passes, yet the assists stats over 5 years I imagine don't agree. Passing the ball in pretty little triangles on the halfway line under no pressure is all well and good but it's not effective any more as teams just put him under a little bit of pressure and make him look stupid. 3-4 years ago he was capable of anything, he's not anymore unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yaya at his best for twenty minutes counts for shit when we're already two or three down. That's about the time he decides he might try a little. He's a superb player but the laziest twat on the whole team. He is a passenger for 70 minutes minimum of every game so far.
We're shit with him and shit without him. He is a problem we need to fix by replacing him.

We should have played him at centre back in the absence of vinny cos Mangala and mdm aren't adequate.

well i have read some of the bit media reports and comments and heard what that scouse c*nt carragher said , and i think i was watching a different game , yaya took hold of that game for the last 25 minutes and the goons couldnt live with him , they shit themselves , and were hanging on for dear life . An all round good team perfromance (apart from mangala) were we took the game to our nearest challengers on their midden . and minimum deserved a draw. Surprising how many posters on here are influenced by sky , the red tops and twats like carragher . if thats the best the goons have got to offer in their flag waving cup final , , we are nailed on for the title.

I'm not influenced by the media. I'm influenced by my own eyes that watch yaya ambling back when we're under attack and he makes no effort to track the numerous midfield runners that go by him whilst he still ambles on. He makes zero effort when he doesn't have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.