Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww diddums - are people saying YaYa has been poor and now we're all raggy cunts. Open your eyes and take the whole 90 minutes in and not the odd 15 minutes when he decides to turn up.
187741.gif
zUVt9bG.gif

So we should play 4 central midfielders with 2 holding, Yaya and Silva because I know your dumb motherfucking arse ain't suggesting we drop Silva or move him out wide to accommodate that lazy ****.

we have ten capable players to fill the front six , its called rotation , now fuck off , and merry christmas dickhead.

Anyone who thinks Yaya has been our most valuable player this season can only be described as a wum - that's being generous as well.
The couple of examples you've given don't cut it when we're nearly half way through the season.

According to the stats ( Whoscored.com) he is our 2nd best player this season behind Kompany.

According to the stats ( Whoscored.com) he is our 2nd best player this season behind Kompany.
I believe Kolarov has been voted our third best player over the calander year by the same source - I'd also be worried about somebody being rated higher who hasn't featured in nearly 2/3rds of our games.
That said, it's too close to Xmas to worry one way or another so we can get back to it on Boxing Day.

Played well in a match that might as well have been a testimonial. Still not convinced he's worth a starting spot against half decent sides.

Whatever side of the fence you fall on, I get embarrassed every time I see him wearing the armband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.