Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After slating him for the last month, I have to give him credit for another good performance.

Played well in a match that might as well have been a testimonial. Still not convinced he's worth a starting spot against half decent sides.

Whatever side of the fence you fall on, I get embarrassed every time I see him wearing the armband.
Well, good for you.

Played well in a match that might as well have been a testimonial. Still not convinced he's worth a starting spot against half decent sides.

Whatever side of the fence you fall on, I get embarrassed every time I see him wearing the armband.
I actually think he is improving in the captain's role. That doesn't mean I think he is a good captain, just improving.

You get embarrassed very very easily.

I actually think he is improving in the captain's role. That doesn't mean I think he is a good captain, just improving.

I think it works because the rest of the squad clearly have a tonne of respect for him but he's just not inspirational in terms of his work ethic or vocal support. Plus, Vinny will defend any of his teammates if he feels like it's necessary and I don't see that in Yaya.

I agree though, his performances have been picking up though.

that famous half-time talk that was instrumental in getting us over and above the lot in group D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.