Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Let’s not split hairs.

Those old enough to remember. Liverpool fans caused absolute havoc across Europe in the 70’s and 80’s attacking opposing fans, locals, robbing, stealing, and doing whatever they wanted to do with impunity when they traveled abroad. It all culminated in the Heysel tragedy. That is the only reason why Liverpool fans stopped their behaviour, as they, along with other English clubs and their fans were banned from Europe. In future years there were endless problems with Liverpool fans in Athens, Instanbul, Basel, etc. A Bulgarian Waiter was nearly killed. Etc. A catalogue of their dreadful behaviour across Europe for decades is out-there, and is a testament to what a horrible and despicable fan base they are.

100% agreed Marv. I feel like on this topic everyone is just taking tribal positions out of defensiveness.

Battered in the streets refers to violence, so it's deliberately ambiguous about Sean Cox.
Victims of it all is a reference to "always the victims" which we all know they will take as a reference to Hillsborough.

We could easily change it and they'd still be upset about us singing that tune. I don't expect it to happen though given the context: it's just turned into a black and white argument.
Fuck em, everything has to suit their narrative, cant havr it both ways...

v5y3hi.jpg

Page 97 = lock

97 points

You scouse ****s

97 pages. Just noticed two Lancs batsmen have been dismissed for 97 in their match against Northants. Very respectful of them.

They fucking hate us...end of. This will never change.

They always have mate. I remember the 70's and battles royal with them scrapping all over the place. One game springs to mind at Maine Road when Rodney Marsh scored, I think we won 2-0 and it was kicking off everywhere. There was that open bit between the North Stand and Kippax and a group of them were in there shielded by coppers with batons drawn trying to defend them. It only died off a bit when we weren't a threat.

They're lucky everyone's too scared to mention Heysel and them getting clubs banned for five years, it has been airbrushed away

They always have mate. I remember the 70's and battles royal with them scrapping all over the place. One game springs to mind at Maine Road when Rodney Marsh scored, I think we won 2-0 and it was kicking off everywhere. There was that open bit between the North Stand and Kippax and a group of them were in there shielded by coppers with batons drawn trying to defend them. It only died off a bit when we weren't a threat.

They're lucky everyone's too scared to mention Heysel and them getting clubs banned for five years, it has been airbrushed away
yeah...the streets outside Maine Road when we played them were fucking mayhem. Lloyd St, Claremont Road...and their mass walk back to town. Oxford Road mayhem.

Yet some blues wonder why we hate them........I've hated the ****s more than Utd for years

It's a shit tune, the words are shit, it's got fuck all to do with City apart from 'Sterling won the double', and it makes us as a group of supporters look like a bit of a bunch of twats. I just don't really hate Liverpool that much because like most sane people I don't get obsessed with stuff on Twitter and the troll websites and I prefer to channel my hatred towards Man United. How's that for ya?

More important question...what's so fucking good about it!? Hmm?

You say most sane ppl, but you are a dying breed.. the young folk of today are all about social media so let them fight this war the way they see fit , it is the future , ignore it as a club and fan base and we will be left behind .

And what’s so good about it ??
It pisses the dippers off fir sure ... -)

F*ck the scousers, two seasons back they were throwing piss over the segregation gates in the south stand. Nearly hit my missus on the way out after the game. As far as I'm concerned they are a bunch of perma-offended tossers always bleating and obsessed with former glory.

yeah...the streets outside Maine Road when we played them were fucking mayhem. Lloyd St, Claremont Road...and their mass walk back to town. Oxford Road mayhem.

Yet some blues wonder why we hate them........I've hated the ****s more than Utd for years

Same when we went there, pretty terrifying at times. With the scousers it was across the board, old grannies and men not just youths hated us. Not forgetting Merseyside's finest, their so called police force.

Same when we went there, pretty terrifying at times. With the scousers it was across the board, old grannies and men not just youths hated us. Not forgetting Merseyside's finest, their so called police force.
yeah...telling you if you get sliced it's your own fault for coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.