Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Kane, Alli and Murphy - all red cards.

Murphy didn't even receive a yellow card for a studs up challenge , midway up Gundogan's leg.

That means Murphy can get banned for it now though mate? If he was booked I dont think the FA can do anything about it after

All decent players are targeted. What I notice is that most of the challenges on our players never seem to carry the sanction that the Laws of the Game mandate. A foul on Otters last night and NUFC get a corner. One of the clearest fouls of the night. The nasty challenge on Ilkay. And which player got spoken to last night for a challenge? Why, Ferny! There was a NUFC player had three major bites at our player and ne'er a card!

Did not get a good view of the challenge from up in the gods at Newcastle last night has anyone got a link to it.

Didn’t think it was a particularly dirty game last night. Save for the shocker on Gundogan, and Benítez moved the culprit thereafter, the game was played in quite a good spirit. Rather felt as if both sides were happy with the shoreline and had their eyes on the next fixtures.

I can't believe anybody is happy with that shoreline it is a bit drab and grey mostly :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.