Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

That was Bournemouth's strategy when we played them away. Eddie Howe said it himself in his post match interview
So should refs be more proactive in yellow carding for a team's persistent offending!
Yes but that generally means that refs try and "even it up" with yellow cards for standard mis-timed tackles that should only get a yellow for totting up 3 or 4 such fouls in a game.

There is one thing you can be sure of & that is if we had committed the same offence as Kane, Ali & Murphy it would certainly be a red card.
Careful. I got slated for pursuing a similar line in the 104 goal thread (think it was that one anyway).

*edit* My mistake. It was on the breaking records/stats thread.

It was a bad tackle but I do not think we are being targeted as even in this game Newcastle hardly laid a glove on us.

There has been a few poor tackles of late though.

You watch how many times one is "left on" one of our players, after the ball has gone. Not all are as bad as the 3 being talked about.
Watch how many times KDB and Silva look up to the ref, after a player has continued into them, after the ball has gone.

Well I've been thinking about and noticing the other teams targetting our players for a couple of weeks now, I doubt the refs will do anything about until it's too late

thanks to danny murphys campaign on talksport we are targets,we could have 3 players with broken legs now,he is a disgrace to broadcasting and a disgrace to football,his reward is a place on the diving panel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.