Santa cruz etc
Balotelli

In

Isco
Falcao (if possible)
De rossi
Vermalean
So you would keep garcia and get rid of our best holding midfielder
And buy a defender who has been one of the worst in the league, or at least among defenders from the high profile teams, over the past year.

Mario and Dzeko out for Falcao and Isco, giving us Kun, Carlos, Falcoa and Guidetti as forwards and an extra attacking mid.

Who leaves in the summer depends on who our manager is but whoever it is, Bobby or Pep, I can't see Nasri being here come the start of next season.

I think Barry will be here until he retires. He's a managers dream and has always been slow so doubt he'll lose much of his game in the next few years.

Really do hope these last few pages are just people overreacting to recent events, otherwise i fear the childish/glory hunting/everthing now sort of fans have took over.

In my opinion;
Dzeko- He has scored plenty of vital goals and I thank him for that but he clearly struggles in our team and we can't stockpile players like him on the bench so if we can get a price around 15m or so then we should let him go.

Kolo- I know Lescott came on against the rags but he is still 4th choice and we should try and move him on to save some wages, if not he is gone next summer anyway.

Guidetti- A loan move here, looks a fantastic talent and needs somewhere he will be a starter to get his match and general fitness back up. Come back into the fold next summer and have a hopefully proper full pre season.

I also see Rodwell going out on loan to just to get some match fitness and sharpness as he won't displace Barry or Milner and Garcia will hopefully be showing his true colours also so he will need to go out to play games.

CTID101 said:
In my opinion;
Dzeko- He has scored plenty of vital goals and I thank him for that but he clearly struggles in our team and we can't stockpile players like him on the bench so if we can get a price around 15m or so then we should let him go.

Kolo- I know Lescott came on against the rags but he is still 4th choice and we should try and move him on to save some wages, if not he is gone next summer anyway.

Guidetti- A loan move here, looks a fantastic talent and needs somewhere he will be a starter to get his match and general fitness back up. Come back into the fold next summer and have a hopefully proper full pre season.

I also see Rodwell going out on loan to just to get some match fitness and sharpness as he won't displace Barry or Milner and Garcia will hopefully be showing his true colours also so he will need to go out to play games.

That's what he's been doing all season . An apple can't turn into an Orange no matter how hard you try.

ban-mcfc said:
we do need a big clearout.

january should be to sell as many as possible and then bring in 2 first teamers.

Is this a WUM - we're champions, and currently second in the league - so we need a big clear out. I'd love to have heard you in the Frank Clark days.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Really do hope these last few pages are just people overreacting to recent events, otherwise i fear the childish/glory hunting/everthing now sort of fans have took over.

It doesn't really matter, in reality it won't be easy to sell any of these players for near what they cost to bring in.

i♥city! said:
CTID101 said:
In my opinion;

That's what he's been doing all season . An apple can't turn into an Orange no matter how hard you try.
All season? He's played in 5 games.
Do yourself a favour mate and go and watch Garcia when he played for Benfica. He clearly is a good player and is just struggling to settle in our team.

Doesn't help when you get an injury and then just play the odd game after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.