Players who might improve us

I’d take a punt on Ndombele.
Got hooked at halftime today. Seems to be lazy, unfit and unintersted for spurs this season. I'd avoid. I know Rodri hasn't exactly set the world alight this season, but I think he's a better buy than Ndombele. Partey would've been ideal though, and I don't know why we weren't linked with him. Partey is like a mixture of Rodri and Fernandinho

Got hooked at halftime today. Seems to be lazy, unfit and unintersted for spurs this season. I'd avoid. I know Rodri hasn't exactly set the world alight this season, but I think he's a better buy than Ndombele. Partey would've been ideal though, and I don't know why we weren't linked with him. Partey is like a mixture of Rodri and Fernandinho
I think that has got a lot to do with knowing you made a huge mistake going to that club and manager, he may well turn out to be a huge mistake, but i believe Pep could get the full player out of him, good shout Partey every time i watch him i see quality

He had a very iffy attitude in France and nothing seems to have changed. A player with all the talent in the world but serious attitude problem, leave well alone.

I have been saying it a while John Egan from Sheffield Utd has been great for them this season reading the game well. That Blades defence is going to go onto bigger and better teams and Egan is 1 of them who will move onto a bigger team.

I have been saying it a while John Egan from Sheffield Utd has been great for them this season reading the game well. That Blades defence is going to go onto bigger and better teams and Egan is 1 of them who will move onto a bigger team.
Has he played in a 4 back line before? Sheff united always play 5ATB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.