Players who might improve us

I dont mind zaha and think he could potentially be a good squad option but he wouldn’t be able to replace mahrez as zaha plays from the left mainly. Also whilst I like zaha he is no where near the level of mahrez imo
Zaha is gash, talented but very weak mentally, that's why he failed at the rags and is at Palace.

Is Mahrez especially pacy or tricky? I associate him with technical ability, tactical intelligence and discipline and ball retention really.
Tricky yes very much so, mahrez turns defenders inside out for fun. Pacey, while he’s not slow he isn’t the quickest…..hence why the post said Similar to what we’d lose and didn’t say exact copy of what we’d lose.

In our current 3-2-4-1 system: (realistic)
Walker - Pavard
Laporte - Gvardiol
Cancelo - Lewis
Bernardo - De Jong
Mahrez - Sané/Bobb

I’d keep Bernardo over anything though.

Not saying he’d improve us but Brennan Johnson of Nottingham Forest looks the part.
20 years old and destined for the Prem.
A replacement for Mahrez, maybe? He has played out wide on the right in his career. It'd be interesting to see what Pep could do with him. He has raw ability, though some way off the finished article yet. Plus, he's only 22. So he'd fit the age profile of players we generally sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.