Players who might improve us

Jurrien Timber looked quality on the ball last night. If that's just an average performance for him then I'll be surprised if he's not made a big move in the next year or two.

Owen Wijndal is another who there's been a bit of buzz about. Only seen highlights and his sub appearance but he looks like another player who has got a big future ahead of him.

In keeping with mentioning players that have had one good game at the euros, Patrick Schick scored a fantastic lob against Scotland.

If we don’t sign one of the big targets, I think Richarlison would be a good player for us. I don’t think he has quite met his potential at Everton but I have always thought he looks dangerous when he plays us and would like our system.

The dude looked nice against us. So I'm not saying no..I just wanted to know if it was for real or not. Based on the source. Amgona say it's not a real link.

But you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.