Players you've met.

WillS said:
Petetheblu said:
Met Stan Collymore in a car park....Smashing bloke and goe's like a rocket!!!!

....I'm joking

....It was Mr Deniro... :O

Just joking again :)

HAHAHA LOL

Bound to bump into Mr D on Sunday at the Square?

I'm not a proud man.....My wife told me to say it :)

got invited to watch the England squad train in primary school about 5 years ago so met all of them including James and Sven of course,SWP plus the rest of the squad of course.

Also got invited to watch the rags train, again about 5 years ago cause i was on the primary school footy team :( obviously i wore my city shirt underneath my uniform and made it clear to Beckham that i was a blue, to which he shook my hand and congratulated me, saying its good to be different and not a glory hunter basically. But he wasnt arragont in his approach, he was actually a decent bloke. I refused 100% to speak to whiskeynose i just stood away from the rest of the lads who were brown nosing him.

i've also met Distin in PC world near the swap and Micah pulled up in his porsche the other week after the match near the PC world at the bottom of the mancunian way.

My dad met JO in ASDA near the Trafford Centre and he was stood next to Boj at the sommerfield petrol station of princess parkway in chorlton, but he didnt know whether it was the boj because he had an italian car and he knew he was bulgarian, to which i explained to my dad we signed him from Italy!! lol

Got photos with Niall Quinn, Keith Curle and
Eike Immel gave me his goalie gloves at the training ground

the goat
bernarbia
anelka
dunne
zabaleta
shauny wright at the traffic lights after the albion game (we got chattin lol)
erm... loads more

also met

andy cole (utter wanker and his kid is gay)

paul dickov - ledge

CTID_92 said:
I refused 100% to speak to whiskeynose i just stood away from the rest of the lads who were brown nosing him.
lol fair play to ya mate

oooh yeah; i also met paul dickov and harry kewell when i was on work experience last year. dickov is tiny lol and he had converse on, just my luck that his kid had cut all his arm aswell, so i had to go and explain lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.