Players you've met.

I once went to maine rd shop for a city card for my little sons birthday, I was parked up right outside,it was pissin it down when SWP came out of the door next to it and walked past my car to get into his new black 4x4 his dad had bought him,I shouted him over and asked him if he could write the card, To Jack happy birthday from Shaun...as it was tippin it down he jumped into the rear of the car and wrote the card out what a great man.
Made my day more than my sons

The Goat used to go to the same gym
Hamman again gym
Freidel Gym
Hinchcliff Gym
Kewell Gym
Buzzer snr Bank were I used to work
John Bond Bank
Mpenza Gym
Seaman Golf course
Yorke with Brian Lara golf course
Paul Power lives near me

Met Micah outside Sugar lounge about 18 months ago, was a top lad took some photos and had a chat.

I met Paul Dickov and Kinky at a signing a few years ago, Paul Dickov was a top man, laughing, joking and chatting to everyone, Kinky was a miserable sod who made it obvious he didn't want to be there by sitting on his own and looking at his watch every 5 minutes

Keegan
Joey B
SWP
Anelka
Distin
Bosvelt
Fowler
Sinclair
Dunne
Bradley WP
David James
All these a few seasons ago when my dad got us invited to watch a day of training at carrington was amazing!

we ended up having a drink with SWP BWP and Frankie detori (random i know) in a bar in Ibiza about 3 years ago. It was a few days before bradley signed for southampton and we kept telling shaun to fuck cheslki off and come back. I guess it worked

i have an unusual one

i met alphonse groenendijk and his wife sindy (fit as f**k too) in discotheque royale in manchester on the friday night we drew 1-1 with coventry - sept 1993 the night of the 1st swales out demo and the night brian horton's name was announced

he was a top guy and i gave him the low-down on the club and our history...

he was very surprised that anyone recognised me, he bought me a JD and coke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.