Point gained or two dropped?

Neville Kneville said:
bizzbo said:
oh just do one. pomposity writ large.

Oh I'm sorry did I fail to agree with you? It's just your opinion that matters after all, people like me who've been going for 40 odd fucking years can just do one rather than offend you & of course I'd be willing to give up in the face of some ignorant shitbrain because... er.. no... can't think of a reason.

I shouldn't have responded like that but your original post was pretty pompous.

you're telling me I'm small time because I didn't share your point of view, not the other way around. I need to lose my small club mentality?

It's not about mentality. I can read the figures and the scenarios.

read my post again. there is a 'point' to this point. three would have been incredibly valuable. maybe arsenal were there for the taking, maybe not, we'll never now but there are at least two scenarios where we are better off than yesterday, where we get fourth, because of this point.

it's simple. thanks to that point, we now don't need to win all three. if we beat spurs, a win and a draw in the other games will now do it on goal difference nine times out of ten.

bizzbo said:
Neville Kneville said:
Oh I'm sorry did I fail to agree with you? It's just your opinion that matters after all, people like me who've been going for 40 odd fucking years can just do one rather than offend you & of course I'd be willing to give up in the face of some ignorant shitbrain because... er.. no... can't think of a reason.

I shouldn't have responded like that but your original post was pretty pompous.

you're telling me I'm small time because I didn't share your point of view, not the other way around. I need to lose my small club mentality?

It's not about mentality. I can read the figures and the scenarios.

read my post again. there is a 'point' to this point. three would have been incredibly valuable. maybe arsenal were there for the taking, maybe not, we'll never now but there are at least two scenarios where we are better off than yesterday, where we get fourth, because of this point.

it's simple. thanks to that point, we now don't need to win all three. if we beat spurs, a win and a draw in the other games will now do it on goal difference nine times out of ten.

Alright I'm sorry for insulting you & I can take the argument that you & GoForGlory are making but do you think the rags or Chelsea would be looking at it the same way? We're supposed to be moving up with the big boys now. It's as much about mentality as anything. Do the rags keep scoring in the last seconds v us because they're wonderful? It's because they think they can do it & we think they can do it.

Today was an opportunity. That's not Arsenal with Henry & Bergcamp, it's a scratch transitional team. Our 11 was better than theirs. Just try to beat them ffs.

Win=3 pts =good= 4th place= UCL Qualifiers= decent season.

Draw= waste of every ones time and effort, but thanks for coming= still got to beat Tottenham.

A draw last week would have been OK ,until Bellamy chose to play a ridiculous crossfield passs that was easily intercepted .

Lucas North said:
Win=3 pts =good= 4th place= UCL Qualifiers= decent season.

Draw= waste of every ones time and effort, but thanks for coming= still got to beat Tottenham.

A draw last week would have been OK ,until Bellamy chose to play a ridiculous crossfield passs that was easily intercepted .

Do you just enjoy being so negative?

You could be positive like most fans should be. I mean we can beat villa, and beating spurs should see us into 4th place, well providing to dont fuck up at west ham lmao.

Chris_McFC100 said:
You could be positive like most fans should be. I mean we can beat villa, and beating spurs should see us into 4th place, well providing to dont fuck up at west ham lmao.

Yeah, great, hope we do , all of which renders todays dull ,lifeless affair totally worthless.

2 games which have been well not so good. Before that we scored 14 goals in 3 games. I mean. They dont start the game with intention for point but when they cant get space or get good passes through they have to go deeper after a bit.

So i ask this

Is fourth place worth absolutely turgid,boring,admittedly great defensive,long ball,shit,1 shot on goal with the 60 mil forward line.Yawn,go get a beer and put a pizza in coz you aint gonna miss anything,zero entertainment,crap.

Dennis Tuearts MGBGT said:
So i ask this

Is fourth place worth absolutely turgid,boring,admittedly great defensive,long ball,shit,1 shot on goal with the 60 mil forward line.Yawn,go get a beer and put a pizza in coz you aint gonna miss anything,zero entertainment,crap.

It was one of those games today where they couldnt get there passes through, not much space. They will never go for the one point from the start. Before the rags we scored 14 goals in 3 games. We have 4 up front, when the team clicks attacking they are brilliant. Short memories eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.