Points for the final

moomba said:
Decc66 said:
moomba said:
Not sure that there has been any moaning. Just comment on the current situation.

But some people have work commitments as well. I was in the scheme the last two years but missed 5 or 6 matches as I had to work. Was ok at the time cause I could afford it but not everyone can.

Didn't join this year as I'd just finished a contract and wasn't sure I was going to get another.

I'll get a ticket so it won't affect me but I hope the club don't just forget about long serving supporters who for whatever reason can't join up on a scheme.

People are moaning about it, but at the end of the day if the people who are on it don't get priority whats the point of the scheme in the first place. I can only speak for the lads I go to the match with but the couple of occasions someones not been able to make it to the game this year they've managed to shift their ticket easy enough, maybe not always at face value but £10 or £15 for a £20 ticket is not exactly going to leave you on queer street is it.

People aren't moaning, they are offering an alternative viewpoint.

And like I said, I think they should get an advantage. Bump them up a couple of categories as a reward for their commitment. But it is a one year commitment, where others have decades long commitments to the club but have genuine reasons for not signing up.

Scheme members already get a benefit from through the scheme through cheaper tickets. So there's that and a much better chance of scoring a finals ticket is pretty good reason to sign up if you can.

There was no discount on ticket prices this year for Cup Scheme members

alib said:
moomba said:
Decc66 said:
People are moaning about it, but at the end of the day if the people who are on it don't get priority whats the point of the scheme in the first place. I can only speak for the lads I go to the match with but the couple of occasions someones not been able to make it to the game this year they've managed to shift their ticket easy enough, maybe not always at face value but £10 or £15 for a £20 ticket is not exactly going to leave you on queer street is it.

And like I said, I think they should get an advantage. Bump them up a couple of categories as a reward for their commitment. But it is a one year commitment, where others have decades long commitments to the club but have genuine reasons for not signing up.

Scheme members already get a benefit from through the scheme through cheaper tickets. So there's that and a much better chance of scoring a finals ticket is pretty good reason to sign up if you can.

I'll stand corrected if that is the case, but prices have been capped for scheme members since it started. Forgot there is also the benefit of a pretty handy loyalty points bonus for scheme members as well.

Just remember how we used to laugh at the rags for forcing their ST holders to join cup schemes. We're not far off that now sadly.

MCFC-alan88 said:
4750 points and on the cup scheme, doubt I'll get one.
Piss it....anyone on the cup scheme who is a season ticket holder no matter what your points situation should be eligible for a ticket

moomba said:
alib said:
moomba said:

I'll stand corrected if that is the case, but prices have been capped for scheme members since it started. Forgot there is also the benefit of a pretty handy loyalty points bonus for scheme members as well.

Just remember how we used to laugh at the rags for forcing their ST holders to join cup schemes. We're not far off that now sadly.
You're stretching the truth now moomba, and I can see why

United force their fans to join the cup schemes for both the FA Cup and the CL, they have no choice
With City, for the time being, you have a choice
17000 supporters opted to go for that choice
Everyone knew the consequences at the time as it was spelled out quite clearly in the literature, on the OS and even on bloody here

I'm not saying its right, but it was open to everyone, unlike the rag one which is part of your season ticket

moomba said:
Marvin said:
From <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Cup scheme members are at the front of the queue when it comes to cup final tickets.
Again when you renewed your seasoncards you had the option to join or not.

This is true. Should we not discuss different/better ways of doing things in the future then?
Sure if you think there's a problem.

Buying online worked very well. Could just do with sorting out a few on-line glitches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.