Points for the final

crystal_mais said:
Gutted I can't go - so wanted to take my son to a final. Wife's first cousin is getting married that day. Could throttle her family.

Last year it was the QPR game and this year the final.

I'm on cup scheme with 3000 points. I've got mates annoying me all day for my tickets - jump in me grave if they had the chance..
You will get tons of PMs now lol

When do you think ticket details will be announced?

In 2011 this was announced on the 16th April, the same day as the semi-final
The FA has confirmed ticket prices for this year's Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on 14 May.
Both finalists will receive 25,000 tickets with prices ranging from £45 through to £115.

Remaining tickets are taken up by Club Wembley, the football family and volunteers from grassroots football clubs across the country.Top price will be £115, then £85, £65, and £45.

We will announce ticket sale details on mcfc.co.uk towards the end of next week.

Marvin said:

The FA has confirmed ticket prices for this year's Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on 14 May.
Both finalists will receive 25,000 tickets with prices ranging from £45 through to £115.

Remaining tickets are taken up by Club Wembley, the football family and volunteers from grassroots football clubs across the country.Top price will be £115, then £85, £65, and £45.

We will announce ticket sale details on mcfc.co.uk towards the end of next week.
I'm hoping they would be similar to yesterday's prices.

bobmcfc said:
crystal_mais said:
Gutted I can't go - so wanted to take my son to a final. Wife's first cousin is getting married that day. Could throttle her family.

I'm on cup scheme with 3000 points. I've got mates annoying me all day for my tickets - jump in me grave if they had the chance..
You will get tons of PMs now lol

Damn - didn't think of that...

Already gone though lol!!

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:

No chance mate!!! They'll be 75% more for the final!! same as 2011.

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:

They bump up the prices for the final and I can't see this year being any different

City are through to FA Cup final and are in dialogue with the FA in relation to this match.

A number of details are yet to be clarified, including ticket prices and allocations.

It is expected the sales criteria will be announced online later this week.

Don’t forget you can check your loyalty points online. Please log in to check your status.

Re-arranged games update

There will be an announcement on the West Bromwich Albion Premier League fixture in due course – again this fixture is dependent on a number of factors with external agencies.

As soon as we have any news on the above matches, we will publish the information on mcfc.co.uk.

crystal_mais said:

it's not like its her sister... I would miss the wedding!!

sergiokun said:
Didn't join cup scheme this season but wentto all the FA cup games this season and Stoke away so will be gutted if i miss out. I have 5100

This is a prime example as to why the cup scheme really isn't the way forward, it panders to those with money in the bank who know the cash will always be there.....

not saying you couldn't afford it sergiokun but there must have been a reason for you not signing up, and seeing as you have over 5000 points which shows your loyalty over previous seasons, for you to miss out surely isn't right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.