Policing in the UK

I think if they are investigating their own they won't be impartial.
They aren’t investigating their own. I myself was investigated for 2 years for simply sending an email to my line manager in the dead of night saying he needed to look at something. I was a witness. They are a clown show.

If you have nothing to hide as the saying goes

So around 150 instances from millions…and the overwhelming majority will be user error or equipment failure. You do know an officer cannot delete their records? And would you stop recording if you were telling a mother their child had been killed?

They aren’t investigating their own. I myself was investigated for 2 years for simply sending an email to my line manager in the dead of night saying he needed to look at something. I was a witness. They are a clown show.

But they are investigating their own, That's a fact

Yes. I've spent years over there aswel as umpteen holidays too. I can only assume you're pisstaking saying they aren't

No I am not, but your generalisation is pretty much noted. I assume you just mean white people being racist just to clarify?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.