Policing in the UK

ITV news last night story on that athlete that was pulled over with loads of criticism for racism followed by the story on the girl stabbed to death with police criticised for lack of stop and search. Go figure.

So what part of my post do you disagree with. Are you saying the Met Police isn't institutionally Racist like the report states?
No. What he is inferring, by using the word ‘son’, is that your thoughts are irrelevant, just like all those he would have seen on the street, back in the day.

I never saw any racism with colleagues or members of the public for the 30 years i was in it.

Yet its been found to be a cesspit of Racism, Misogyny and Homophobia. Even the Met chief has said its institutionaly Racist. You've done pretty well to not see a single incident in 30 years.

Yet its been found to be a cesspit of Racism, Misogyny and Homophobia. Even the Met chief has said its institutionaly Racist. You've done pretty well to not see a single incident in 30 years.
Over 20 years on the streets in South London. Didn’t matter who you were commit crime and you get nicked. Rowley is a yes man and a puppet for that useless **** Khan who peddles his agenda. John Stevens the best commissioner we ever had a proper coppers copper. Got things done and took no shit from any politician. I’m glad I’m out with my gold plated pension with a nice injury award attached to it due to chasing a burglar and falling through a roof. The story ended well as the suspect was caught and did a little bit of bird

Over 20 years on the streets in South London. Didn’t matter who you were commit crime and you get nicked. Rowley is a yes man and a puppet for that useless **** Khan who peddles his agenda. John Stevens the best commissioner we ever had a proper coppers copper. Got things done and took no shit from any politician. I’m glad I’m out with my gold plated pension with a nice injury award attached to it due to chasing a burglar and falling through a roof. The story ended well as the suspect was caught and did a little bit of bird

I'll side with the independent review.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.