Policing in the UK

That’s because your a bombastic twat
So let me get this right I'm a Twat for believing an independent review that's claimed the Met Police are institutionally
Racist, Which is backed up by the Met Chief and hundreds of incidents? You are One whopper of a ****.

So let me get this right I'm a Twat for believing an independent review that's claimed the Met Police are institutionally
Racist, Which is backed up by the Met Chief and hundreds of incidents? You are One whopper of a ****.
:) Have a nice evening I know I will.

Over 20 years on the streets in South London. Didn’t matter who you were commit crime and you get nicked. Rowley is a yes man and a puppet for that useless **** Khan who peddles his agenda. John Stevens the best commissioner we ever had a proper coppers copper. Got things done and took no shit from any politician. I’m glad I’m out with my gold plated pension with a nice injury award attached to it due to chasing a burglar and falling through a roof. The story ended well as the suspect was caught and did a little bit of bird
Out of interest what makes you think Rowley is a yes man and puppet for Khan? He’s equally answerable to the Home Secretary who has a totally different political agenda to the mayor of London.

Out of interest what makes you think Rowley is a yes man and puppet for Khan? He’s equally answerable to the Home Secretary who has a totally different political agenda to the mayor of London.
Khan removed Cressida Dick who I believe was very good with her officers and was liked. I’ve been retired a long time and can only remember Cressida Dick as she was going up through the ranks. Khan had a big say in Rowley getting appointed.

Khan removed Cressida Dick who I believe was very good with her officers and was liked. I’ve been retired a long time and can only remember Cressida Dick as she was going up through the ranks. Khan had a big say in Rowley getting appointed.

What? Dick was Gold Commander authorising the murder of John Charles de Meneses with hollow point bullet all the way up to Couzens and still maintained the "few rotten apples" theory. Another person in public life promoted above their capabilities

What? Dick was Gold Commander authorising the murder of John Charles de Meneses with hollow point bullet all the way up to Couzens and still maintained the "few rotten apples" theory. Another person in public life promoted above their capabilities
I think loyalty needs to be mentioned when debates like these happen. The police need each other and know that and as long as they feel their colleagues are doing that, it would take a lot of evidence for them to “grass” on one of their own.

We don’t have that and so we can be quicker to criticise.

It doesn’t make either side more right or wrong, it’s just something I expect Trojan and Bert to have instilled in them.

Dick had to go though, once enough things had come to light.

Tbf to those coppers they did fear for their life which resulted in the SEVEN shots to his head. They also gave him every chance to stop too by Shouting warnings they were going to shoot, Weirdly though the Nine witnesses on the Train said the coppers were lying. Am sure Bert & Trojan will stick up for their own on this one also.

Not sure that makes him a yes man. The appointment of commissioner is always a joint decision between the Mayor and Home Secretary so the Mayor always a big say as does the Home Sec.

I think loyalty needs to be mentioned when debates like these happen. The police need each other and know that and as long as they feel their colleagues are doing that, it would take a lot of evidence for them to “grass” on one of their own.

We don’t have that and so we can be quicker to criticise.

It doesn’t make either side more right or wrong, it’s just something I expect Trojan and Bert to have instilled in them.

Dick had to go though, once enough things had come to light.

closing ranks should not trump the law though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.