Policing in the UK

Such a lot of tree hugging wet farts in this thread, being ex mil we were trained that NOBODY touches or takes your weapon from you - you can use any force necessary to keep it. That policeman was doing his job and should be absolutely supported by both the public and government. Let's face it - if it comes out via cctv or bodycam that they reached for a police officers gun getting your head stamped NEXT to is the smallest you should really expect. In my previous life I'd have shot you dead had you reached for my rifle.
Absolute pile of shite. The fella was incapacitated face down

Absolute pile of shite. The fella was incapacitated face down
Are you choosing to ignore what I said, id have ended it when they reached for a weapon - Andy Burnham has stated he has seen the bodycam/airport cctv and the truth will out......

Was anyone actually arrested? Assault, ABH, obstruction, resisting arrest?

Are you choosing to ignore what I said, id have ended it when they reached for a weapon - Andy Burnham has stated he has seen the bodycam/airport cctv and the truth will out......
So you'd risk a murder charge by kicking someone in the head rather than search him for a weapon?

So you'd risk a murder charge by kicking someone in the head rather than search him for a weapon?
Has someone died or are you listening to the Hamas supporting ambulance chasing lawyer from Birmingham who high tailed up here to Rochdale to stir hatred of the police?

Now the key question. If you were a chief constable, would you want Lee Anderson as a copper on the streets?

Has someone died or are you listening to the Hamas supporting ambulance chasing lawyer from Birmingham who high tailed up here to Rochdale to stir hatred of the police?
I'm just listening to you. And I'm sure you know as a trained soldier that kicking or stamping on a head can risk injury or death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.