Policing in the UK

Loads of dibble are useless these days mate
So true. Have worked alongside them for years - all seem like little kids nowadays, gone are the days when the local Bobby was 6ft 4 and the local shits were scared to do anything wrong should he clip them round the ear. Armed response are a little different and better trained and usually in very good condition due to fitness and aptitude tests.

I'm just listening to you. And I'm sure you know as a trained soldier that kicking or stamping on a head can risk injury or death.
Reach for my weapon or cause a disturbance that is threatening to the public and my colleagues a kick to the head is a let off - ever played rugby? Lots of kicks to the head and very few deaths. The police officer nullified the threat with a kick, and then stamped NEXT to his head. I don't think anyone has died from being stamped NEXT to.

Reach for my weapon or cause a disturbance that is threatening to the public and my colleagues a kick to the head is a let off - ever played rugby? Lots of kicks to the head and very few deaths. The police officer nullified the threat with a kick, and then stamped NEXT to his head. I don't think anyone has died from being stamped NEXT to.
A) there was no fucking threat when he decided to show how hard he was
B) The stamp landed, look again

Maybe the stamp that grazed him has now allowed for the 'cyst'on the brain to be found saving the man's life, how ironic would that be.

A) he'd seen 3 colleagues assaulted, he nullified anything further and was obviously riled up, he's human as we all are. If you can keep your emotions in check in such a high octane environment then you're both super human and have unbelievable control or you have never been in a situation like this.

B) Barely.

A) he'd seen 3 colleagues assaulted, he nullified anything further and was obviously riled up, he's human as we all are. If you can keep your emotions in check in such a high octane environment then you're both super human and have unbelievable control or you have never been in a situation like this.

B) Barely.
So, you now concede it wasn't him being great at his job, but he lost his shit. Thought you would see sense eventually

Maybe the stamp that grazed him has now allowed for the 'cyst'on the brain to be found saving the man's life, how ironic would that be.
The irony is that the guy you are standing up for is now facing a criminal investigation (determined by plod themselves) as he acted outside of his remit. He will no doubt lose his job and pension as well as money being paid out on compensation. Top guy eh

The irony is that the guy you are standing up for is now facing a criminal investigation (determined by plod themselves) as he acted outside of his remit. He will no doubt lose his job and pension as well as money being paid out on compensation. Top guy eh
I never said anything about the police officer being a 'top guy' he's probably a tool, I stated what I would have done - I was military (RM) and served in 3 combat zones - had someone attempted to touch any of my weapons systems or anything else related you were taught to deal very quickly with the assailant.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.