Policing in the UK

all I can think is that this idiot played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Don’t assault a police officer and you won’t get a good kicking… pretty simple right?

Especially in a fucking AIRPORT.

If you act like a twat in an airport and end up with a boot / taser / bullet to the head it’s 100% your own doing in my view.

Just can’t see with it being at the airport there won’t be footage also bodycams so we will find out
Be interesting to see if it does get released, must have taken something extraordinary to make him lose the plot like that over riding his training.

For me GMP need knocking down a peg or two, there’s been many incidents of over zealous handling of situations, remember 2 years ago they attacked young blues in town for celebrating a Champions League win and treble with truncheons, at the time I thought wtf, this situation is different because them 2 lads attacked the coppers and we haven’t seen all the footage but it’s still not a good look.

I asked on here few years back if living with my mixed race partner for 18 years still meant I was racist
It was a resounding yes and that’s just as bad as those who say “ I’ve got friends who are black “

I tell you what it’s tough work not being racist these days
It’s easier just to hate everybody the same mate .

Be interesting to see if it does get released, must have taken something extraordinary to make him lose the plot like that over riding his training.

I’m no cooper but if I’d just seen someone assault a female colleague and put her in hospital, I’d fill the **** in as well.

For me GMP need knocking down a peg or two, there’s been many incidents of over zealous handling of situations, remember 2 years ago they attacked young blues in town for celebrating a Champions League win and treble with truncheons, at the time I thought wtf, this situation is different because them 2 lads attacked the coppers and we haven’t seen all the footage but it’s still not a good look.
That’s the thing with this incident. There’s a lot of guesswork and people are going off what’s been made public so far but until we know more it’s just two sides of the argument having other arguments about which argument is correct.

A lot of arguments.

That’s the thing with this incident. There’s a lot of guesswork and people are going off what’s been made public so far but until we know more it’s just two sides of the argument having other arguments about which argument is correct.

A lot of arguments.
Does that mean you could see a mitigating reason why a copper goes in with his feet to someone on the floor unable to move?

Does that mean you could see a mitigating reason why a copper goes in with his feet to someone on the floor unable to move?
No, I’ve made my point earlier in the thread that the police were wrong to kick and stamp on the guy once he was on the floor.

I’d still like to know a bit more context as to how it got to the point it did.
The officer will be dealt with accordingly as will the others involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.