Policing in the UK

It was said on sky news and you only have to look at his disposition ( muscles frozen) and unable to move.

Muscular function returns within a few seconds and me speculating here I suspect the police were more concerned with stopping the public filming the incident that they lost the window of opportunity to cuff him. His first movement was to raise his head and then we know what followed.
So we don't really know if he was tasered then, I my opinion unless the officer had a spare unused taser he wasn't but I don't know either.

So we don't really know if he was tasered then, I my opinion unless the officer had a spare unused taser he wasn't but I don't know either.

I think the cop who kicked him was holding his taser but not using it ( maybe struggling to try and use it as it was pointed before the kick ) but I think the lad on the floor was actually being tasersed at the time he was kicked by the taller blonde female cop

I think the cop who kicked him was holding his taser but not using it ( maybe struggling to try and use it as it was pointed before the kick ) but I think the lad on the floor was actually being tasersed at the time he was kicked by the taller blonde female cop
I 'll re watch the video it's a possibility another officer tasered him.

I 'll re watch the video it's a possibility another officer tasered him.

I’m only basing my guess is I can see her wire deployed out the taser but can’t see it on his

But do think someone was tasering him as you can hear that sparky crackling noise

I’m only basing my guess is I can see her wire deployed out the taser but can’t see it on his

But do think someone was tasering him as you can hear that sparky crackling noise
Unfortunately looks a very young officer who lost his shit, pity we don't have footage of what led up to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.