Policing in the UK

But what caused him to lose his discipline and act outside the law ?

His racism caused him to kick the lad in the head for no reason
Or
Him and his colleagues had been attacked
could be either, or, or both, only he would know. But, from experiences, the colour of the skin doesn’t matter, sometimes people just see red mist, which leads to these instances.

Hope the Policewoman's nose heals well.
What a twat that guy is who whacked her

So he was tazered, hit the floor and then after a few seconds without moving was then booted in the head?

Not sure that’s the smoking gun that clears the police you think it is.

Of course him going wild throwing haymakers beforehand will see him do some time but I don’t think the IE will forgive the last few seconds of that video.

There we have it. Landing snide punches from behind which could have caused significant brain damage. Live by the sword.

Copper should he given a medal for only landing one kick and a stamp. Serious restraint not to put the **** on a drip feed.

Funny behaviour considering they have never been in trouble before, raise money for charity, related to serving police etc, etc.

Knew they were bullshitting when they were sat sheepishly next to that TikTok lawyer.

So he was tazered, hit the floor and then after a few seconds without moving was then booted in the head?

Of course him going wild throwing haymakers beforehand will see him do some time but I don’t think the IE will forgive the last few seconds of that video.
Literally seconds it’s all fast maybe the coppers instincts was to make sure, after been violently assaulted.

Hopefully they will both do time, just amazes me someone being that willing to swing punches and start fighting with armed cops or any cops for that matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.